KAZUMA-SAN!!!

Imagine that feeling when you're playing Pokemon, you finally managed to level up that Magikarp, and evolve it into the powerful Gyarados.

Ok. Now multiply that by the times you blink in a day.

That's exactly how I felt I went from being Lvl. 18 to Lvl. 23 IN TWO DAYS!!!

Not only that, but I even bought the sword I worked so hard for and my stats clearly showed how much stronger I got.

Current Stats (Gavin) Lvl.23
Hp-6,773 Speed-2,991
Mp-1,255 Evasive-1,060
Attack-4,291 Skills-4
Defense-2,034 Stealth-956
Critical-2,783 Stamina-1,158

Since the Water Element followed the Fire event, naturally all of us logged on to help Debbie get stronger unlike how I was left all alone to fend for myself.

Before we reached the place where the event was at, we had to travel ALL the way to the Water Realm, not like it was that far since apparently teleportation was a thing, and walked for a couple of miles through a sort of jungle/swamp like area until we arrived at another clearing, except that this time it was a Water Town, more like a village, named "Axel".

The trees surrounding the area created a natural barrier from outside elements while the villagers went on through their day rather peacefully.

Players chatted amongst each other and guilds headed off towards the forest before disappearing.

"Now what?" Rachael asked to no-one in particular.

I answered in a monotone voice, "Oh I don't know... maybe we have to talk to some NPC like we do for all the other quest... I might be wrong though."

"You're finally learning how to do things yourself Gavin! I'm so proud of you!" Johnny said while wiping an imaginary tear from his eye. "They grow up so fast."

Rachael nodded.

You're not my dad!

"Let's go Debbs, Johnny is acting weird again."

"Ah. O-okay..." Debbie hurried beside me as we made our way to the village, leaving the other two behind.

The sound of leafs crunching as we walked, the clanking of my sword with every step I took, and the birds chirping off in the distance almost made me forget this is a game.

Some time passed until Debbie spoke up, "I... I'm glad you're helping me out Gavin."

I turned my head to find her smiling at me. "Y-yeah... no problem. Anything for you."

... ... ... Hold up.

I realized what I just said and began begging, "Forget what I just said!"

Debbie shook her head furiously as red tainted her fair light skin.

I felt blood rush to my face, "FORGET ABOUT IT THIS INSTANT!"

Suddenly, I received blunt force trauma to my pancreas, "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT DEBBIE?!? DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN TWERP!!"

Meanwhile, everyone around us stared as I fell on my knees due to the pain.

"I'll... go talk to the NPC... who's coming?" Johnny awkwardly muttered.

"Go... on without me... guys..." I groaned while holding my stomach. "Just have... to let the... pain subside. "

I mean sure, the hit didn't kill me, but God did it hurt! Either the creators wanted to mirror reality to the minor detail or they're a wad full of sadists.