Noob

You know that scene in the third matrix movie where Neo meets that old guy in that room thats white and all... well that's exactly where I'm at and not at.

I'm was just standing there like the idiot I am when out of nowhere a woman like voice from above said, "Please input your information on the adequate spaces then type the name, on the keyboard, you wish to identify yourself as. Keep in mind that this action is permanent, so choose wisely."

"Yes Ma'am!"

When a voice from above starts talking, you gotta listen. You never know if you're life is on the line. A holographic keyboard pixelated in front of me, I think that's a word... don't quote me on that.

"Oooh, ooh! I know! How bout 'Loading...'? "

Right when I was about to type it in, Johnny's face popped up in my head saying, "What kind of lame name is that? 'Loser' would've been better."

"Hmmm... Immortal Object sounds cool!" I'd be stupid if I actually died though... so no.

Eureka!

"Ga...vi...na...tor. Enter!" I'm pretty impressed with my creativity. I bet a bunch of players will be jealous of it!

After choosing my name, four colored squares faded into view from right to left and under those were seven smaller ones. It kinda felt like I'm watching a PowerPoint.

"Now choose the element you wish to be: Fire, Earth, Wind, or Water. After that, select the type of weapon you will use. Keep in mind these cannot be changed later on. Choose wisely. "

Under each element was a list of stats longer than my list of reasons why I love myself and that's long itself. After like a million hours, I kinda understood the gist of every element, "So Fire is more offensive, Earth is more bulkier, Wind is more speed, and Water is more magic... This is harder than I thought."

I mean it's not like you can choose whatever looks cooler. You actually have to think about the element and weapon if you want to fulfil a certain role in the game.

"Let's check the wea- JESUS!" There were the same number of weapons as days of the week! "Dagger, Bow and Arrow, Rapier, Mace, Sword, Lance, and Wand." Finally a place where I can start fresh! Be born a new man!

"I'm so gonna be a fire swordsman!"

Makes sense since Fire gives me a natural attack buff and sword being a more offensive weapon. I'm such a genius! I pointed at the Fire element, then Sword option, and selected done.

My avatar looked exactly like me in real life with black hair spiked up at the front and more on the slimmer side, but without glasses. The only difference is that instead of brown eyes I have red eyes and the tips of my hair slowly transition from black to a crimson red.

I think I fell in love with myself!

I hate when games ask you 'Are you sure about this?". Like the heck! That's the reason why I chose it in the first place! Freaking nosy games making me doubt my decisions...

What happened after was kinda like those cutscenes that give you background information of the game.

In a flash, the room was transformed into a bubble that hovered over the landscape. Mountains, oceans, and forests zoomed by making me feel sick. I honestly felt like throwing up since I don't mix well with heights.

While in fetal position with my eyes closed I pleaded, "C-can I just play the game already? I-I don't feel so good..."

"Control over the land of Esayria has been fought over for centuries by the four Elemental Realms: Fire, Earth, Wind, and Water." She obviously wasn't listening. What a *bleep*!