Chapter 33

Niall's POV -

-

I pulled Kasey into my arms hugging her, to scared to let her go because I've done that twice now and I'm not prepared to do it again. Im half a hart without her.

"Your so beautiful." I whispered stroking her hair.

"Really?" She asked smiling looking up at me.

"Yes you are." I answered brushing my thumb against her cheek.

"So are you." I laughed at her reply.

"I'm beautiful?" I asked, raising a eyebrow and smirking.

"You know what I mean." She giggled hitting my chest softly. Got I've missed her giggle.

"So about what I said yesterday when we had Theo." I spoke, she nodded for me to continue. "When I said we should have one, a boy and a girl I meant it you know." I said smiling.

"Niall, not yet I'm 19, your 20 I'm not ready for a child just yet." She answered smiling at me sorrowfully.

"Oh ok, I understand." I spoke sadly knowing that I was ready for a child of my own.

"But give me about four ears and I think ill be ready." She smiled sweetly at me.

"We're going to be together still in four years?" I asked happily.

"Urm yea, if you want but if not i don't mind I understand. But never mind-" I cut her rambling of pressing my lips softly to hers and pulling back.

"Shh, course we will be together in 4 years." I spoke reassuringly. I traced my hand over her hip knowing exactly where the tattoo was. "Remember this?" I asked, she nodded in response. "Your mine and I'm yours." I whispered brushing my nose against hers.

"Good. I like it like that." She admitted.

"And I like the sound of Kasey Horan." I admitted to her.

"Have I missed something? Your engaged? Congratulations bro!" Greg walked in grinning obviously not hearing half of the convocation. "Was driving by and thought I'd pop in, and I'm glad I did now."

"Greg were not engaged." I said but I wish we were.

"But what about the whole 'Kasey Horan' thing?" He asked confused.

"Basically we are back together and I was just saying I liked the sound if it." I answered him still sitting next to Kasey with no intention to move.

"So your already talking about marriage? And kids from what you said yesterday?" Greg smirked.

"Kids in about 4 years according to Kasey." I spoke.

"Niall shh." Kasey laughed. "Don't bring me into this."

"Anyway I have to go, nipping to the shop for Denise." He spoke smiling, walking away.

"Say hi to her and to Theo for me and Niall." Kasey called. I smiled at how much she gets along with them all and Theo loves her.

"You like Theo don't you?" I asked.

"I love him." She smiled brightly.

"One day you'll be his auntie I will promise that." I promised taking her hand in mine.

"Can you promise me something?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Anything." I reassured her.

"I'm not going to regret this am I?" She questioned, I looked at her confused. "Us I mean, I'm not going to regret forgiving you am I?"