Chapter 3

Kasey's POV ~

I woke up to the sun shining bright in the room I was in, it wasn't my room and I don't recognise it. I took a moment to look at my suroundings before I decided to get out of the bed I was in. As I tried to sit up I was pulled back down and whoever was holding onto my waist tightened there grip as the pulled me into them, I had my back towards them and was un able to see who it was. 

They mumbled something and rested there head on my shoulder and beginning to wake up. "good morning Kase" my eyes shot open I knew that voice anywhere, I started to shake and a single tear escaped its way out of my eye and ran down my cheek. I slowly turned my head hoping it wasn't him, but sure enough it was... there lay Niall with a arm still around my waist holding onto me tightly.

He tried to wipe the tear away but I pushed his hand away and quickly pulling out of his grip and curled up in the corner of the room.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I jumped from the contact "Kasey... Kasey look at me" I looked up to be met with the blue eyes... oh those blue eyes, they could make anyone melt into them... ugh what is happening to my mind? 

"w...what am I d...doing here?" I asked stuttering, and most likley sounding scared. 

"urm well, you have to live with me for a while..." he trailed of looking down at his hand on my shoulder.

"but w..why? what about my p..parents?" ok, Kasey stop stuttering, you are not helping yourself one little bit right now! He didn't say anything for a moment.

"Kasey your mum is on a bussiness trip for a few months so she won't even know your gone. Your brother thinks you have gone on a holiday with some friends." he answered me, then it hit me, did he kidnapp me?

"Did, did you k..kidnapp me?" I looked down at the floor and cried uncontrolabley.

"Yes I did, so I expect you to behave and do everything I ask you to do, otherwise we will have ourselves a bit of a problem wont we now?" his cold words hit me all at once, reality crashing down on top of me, I couldn't help it I lay on the floor and cried, suddenly he got up and left the room. I just lay there for hours crying. I hate him so much! after a few hours I fell asleep on the cold hard floor.

--------------------

I  AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A LONG ONE TONIGHT AS I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING AND ITS 00:31am SORRY! ILL UPDATE TOMRROW!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANK YOU!!