Chapter 34

Kaseys POV

-

I woke up to an empty bed, not Niall... Just me. I sighed and untangled myself from the covers and did my regular morning routine, shower, wash and brush my teeth. I got dressed and left my room heading to the stairs. I abruptly stopped when I herd yelling coming from downstairs, I tiptoed down quietly and stopped when I got to the living room but kept out of sight.

-

Niall's POV

-

"When were you planning on coming back if you didn't have to be here for a meeting!?" Harry shouted.

"I wasn't going to come back until Kesey forgave me but she forgave me before we had to come home!" I yelled back.

"So you admit that you took my girlfriend with you?" He shouted.

"She isn't your girlfriend, don't forget who went out with Kendall.. Again!" I was livid with Harry, how does he even have to nerve?

"She is my girlfriend considering I never broke up with her." He spat clenching his fists.

"Considering she's my girl now I don't think she is your girl at all! At least I fucking love her! At least I wasn't using her so I could sleep wit her!" I blurted out, screaming at Harry. It was true, Harry and some kid called Ryan made a bet to see who could basically get to sleep with them first, obviously none of them won this bet they made because nearly 3 years later she is still a pure virgin.

"That was nearly 3 years ago when that's all I wanted!" His eyes darkened as his spat the words out.

"And it still is." I smirked.

"Your lying anyway, she would never take you back." He growled.

"She already has done, before we came home we had a huge make out session and nearly ended up in bed if my mum hadn't walking in the house calling our names." I smirked at him proudly.

"Liar." He spat.

"Really? Well then we will just wait until she wakes up." Just as I said that Kasey wandered into the room.

"Morning babe." I smiled open ending my arms for her.

"Morning." She blushed wrapping her arms around my torso. I smirked over at Harry who was glaring at us both.

"What's that?" Harry asked pointing to the bracelet on kaseys wrist.

"A Cartier love bracelet I bought her for her birthday." I spoke proudly. Harry's mouth hung open.

"I need to go." I sighed.

"Have fun with your new girlfriend." I called laughing.

"I herd everything you know." Kasey whispered.

"Oh,..." I panicked.

"Baby it's fine." She whispered pressing her lips to mine, taking me off guard. I eventually took control of the kiss, I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist pulling her into me, her body pressed against mine, I grazed her bottom lip with my teeth asking for entrance which she denied, I could feel her smirk. I grunted at the refusal and slipped my hand into her little shorts and lightly squeezed her bum making her gasp giving me the entrance to slip my tong into her mouth. I explored her mouth while I lightly caressed her hip and bum making her moan into my mouth. I'll admit that I need to pull away because if I don't in going to end up taking her virginity here and now with how exited her made me but I was to wait until Saturday because I'm taking her to Paris for a few days.

Kaseys hands roamed down my chest and to the buckle on my jeans lightly pulling on it to tease me, she knew exactly what I wanted.

"I know early what you want Niall." She murmured as she bit onto my neck.