Chapter 45

Kasey's POV

----

 "Be good for gran Leo, we will pick you up tomorrow." I smiled handing him to his gran.

 "Love you bud." Niall smiled, we turned around and left heading back to our car and driving away.

"So what are we doing then today?" I asked as we drove downt the road.

"Well i'm taking you to dinner and then were going to have a nice eving in after that and spend time together just us.: He smled, quickly glancing at me and rubbing my knee.

"That sounds perfect." I spoke.

-

"Babe you ready?" Niall shouted up the stairs, I smoothed my red body con dress out, slipped on my black heels on and grabbed my black blazer. I left the room and headed down stairs, Niall was stood at the door in a black tux with a black tie.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He whispered with a happy look on his face.

"Thank you, you don't lood to bad yourself I winked.

"Lets go then."he smiled.

-

1 day later 

"Thank's for having him mum." Niall smiled, his hair still slightly tosseled from last night. 

"Always happy to have him. I'll see you soon." She smiled closing the door.

"So Leo what do you wan't to do?" Niall asked.

"Park!" Leo shouted, with a smile on his face

"Alright bud." I laughed.

-

"Higher!" He yelled, wanting Niall to push him higher.

"You sure bud?" He asked, I was sat on the grass watching.

-

Niall's POV

-

"Alright then bud if your sure." I laughed pushing im even higher. God, i'm going to miss doing this with him, when he gets older he's going to be so independant. He won't need me or his mum... And that breaks my heart......... 

I guess life teaches us to make the most of what we have, and when we have it not when it suits us. We have regrets, and things were happy we did. And then we grow up, marry someone... and I married the girl of my dreams, and now I have a perfect little boy and wife. And yes we still have our tattoo's.

 -----------------------------------------

I AM CONTINUTNG THIS BOOK!! OMG! FEW CHANGES WILL BE MAKE TO THIS CHAPTER THOUGH SO YOU MIGHT NEED TO RE READ THIS ONE!

Tell me what you thought about this book <3 I LOVE YOU ALL <3