Chapter 12

Kasey's POV ~

I definitely felt something there when he kissed me. But I don't know if I do actually love him or not. I still had the though of leaving without anyone knowing and not going back to nub"family". This got me thinking about my family. They weren't looking for me, well in there defence they think I am on holiday. Oh and also I am not even there real daughter anyway, I am adopted. Luke is not my real brother, I am originally from Bradford apparently but I was to young to remember, I was 2 when I was adopted by a family from Australia, and since then I have known no other family. I don't know why I don't live with my real parents, and I don't know who they are. I wonder if any of them are looking for me?

I blinked a few times to keep my tears back so Niall didn't see me crying.

"Kasey, you ok?" He asked. I let out a shaky breath and nodded my head and closed my eyes to sleep. Niall pulled me closer to him and did the same.

~Morning~

Me and Niall woke in the morning to a lot if commotion going on downstairs.

I got out of bed and made my way to the door and down the stairs with Niall close behind.

"Who the hell brings a box with heavy?! Seriously Zayn! What do you have in here?!" Liam asked trying to move a huge box.

"All my hair stuff! Liam! Be careful wih that!" Zayn yelled when liam accidentally nearly tipped it over.

"Can you guys be a bit more quiet? Me and Kasey were trying to sleep." Niall told the boys as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Urm yea sure sorry mate." Zayn replied with a smile.

Me and Niall made our way back upstairs to his room and got dressed. When we headed back down stairs all the boys were moving boxes... Still.

"When you have done that I'll show you which rooms are free and leave you to decide which you want." Niall told the boys.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and filled it with lucky charms and milk and sat at the counter to eat.

"I need to nip out to the store so please be good Kasey. The lads are here if you need anything." Niall told me and left the house.

Shortly after Zayn walked in.

"Niall said you would show us the rooms." He said.

"Oh ok then c'mon." I lead the boys upstairs and and showed them there rooms. Around 10 minutes later they had finally decided on what rooms they each wanted.

"Kasey can I talk to you for a moment?" Zayn asked seeming alittle curious.

"Urm yea sure." I replied as he lead me into his room and sat me on his bed.

"How come if your family is Australian why do you have a Bradford accent?" He asked. Oh shit. I have never told anyone the only people who know I am adopted are Luke obviously, Calum, Michael and Ashton.

"Erm when you see I am actually adopted, I was adopted when I was 2, I can't remember my real family." I said looking down and the floor.

Zayn pulled me into a hug and we just sat hugging for a couple minutes. It was nice it felt like a really nice brotherly hug.

"I have a sister that I never met, him she was apparently adopted, but I don't know her I can't remember her and I don't know her name, mum wouldn't tell me anything apart from I had another sister." He said tearing up, aw! He must love his sister even though he can't remember her.

"I am sure wherever she is she will be happy and who knows you might meet her one day." I reassured him.

"How come your still here and not ran?" Why am I still here? Oh yea...