Chapter 5: Take Off Your Helmet

A/n: To read a edited (and better) version of this chapter, follow the link I'm gonna leave here. This option is going to be temporally, if you read it, you'll know why. Sorry if I bothered you, you can totally read this chapter if you don't want to read the edited one, thank you.

http://w.tt/1HxJbOO

[ c h a p t e r 5 ]

Kelsey's P.O.V.

"Hey guys" I said as I made my way to Scott and Stiles. They nodded their heads at me and started talking.

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles said to Scott.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today." Scott said back

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?" Stiles asked.

"Ah. I texted him but he didn't get back to me." He replied.

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" I asked him in disbelieve.

"I didn't have the money to call France." He excused himself.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles snapped.

"Another notice?" I said.

"Yeah, this one said, "Final." Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got like 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." Stiles said.

Honestly stopped listening at him because I was too busy focusing on a player in the field.

"It is now." Scott muttered.

The player was freaking good. He was now the goalie and any of the ball got to score. I was stunned by the way he played.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles hissed.

That guy took of his lacrosse helmet and I think everything went in slow motion. He was freaking hot. He'd got beautiful blue eyes and an amazing smile. He noticed I was looking at him and winked at me.

"Holy..." I stuttered. Stiles shook my shoulder waking me up and looked at me incredulous.

"Nice, Liam. You might just be our first ever freshman captain." One of his freshmen friends, Garrett, spoke.

"Okay, maybe we should just practice a little bit." Stiles said and drag Scott into the field.

I just went back to the way to my next class.

Scott's P.O.V.

"Hey, Liam. You want to explain what that was out there?" Stiles asked Liam.

"What do you mean?" He replied confused

"That little display. Your little circus act." He kept with that.

"What circus act?" He was even more confused.

"You caught every shot." Stiles said.

"I was in goal." He pointed.

"Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you."

"Yeah, I was the goalie. You guys played this game before?" He was actually right, Stiles was just being ridiculous.

"You're a freshman, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"But you weren't here last semester." I processed.

"I transferred from Devenford Prep." He explained.