Chapter 13: Stella?

Kelsey

I woke up at 9 am and went downstairs to have breakfast. Thank God the weekend was finally here so I could walk around in my pj's all day.

"Morning." Lydia said, also in her pj's.

"Hey." I yawned.

"C'mon, Kels, have breakfast and then get ready." She told me.

"Yeah, but... Where are going?" I asked her confused.

"We're going shopping with Malia and her cousin." She explained.

"Wait... Malia has a cousin?" I asked again even more confused.

"Yeah, Stella. She's in a private school." She said. "And I told them you're so excited to meet her, so be nice.

"O-okay." I said, not much convinced.

"Well, then go and get ready." She told me and I finished my breakfast.

I went up and got dressed. After I made my make up Lydia drove us to the mall, where we met Malia and her cousin Stella.

"Hi, I'm Kelsey." I said to Stella.

"Stella." She smiled at me.

"So..." I muttered. "Are you excited?" I tried to not put that much sarcasm in my tone but failed.

"Totally" She replied back and we both laughed.

"You too." Lydia looked at us. "Shut up! You're finally hanging out with people around your age."

"Well." Malia sighed. "We better get started." She said excited.

Malia and Lydia went along and Stella and I went to Forever 21. Once we arrived I decided to break the ice.

"So, you're in a private school?" I asked her as I searched for clothes.

"Yeah, well and I have been in the woods with Malia for some time, 7 years actually." She said and I nodded. I kept looking for clothes but, everything in Forever 21 is not such my style, too revealing. Stella came up with a set so I went with her to the store testers.

"Woah, you look good in that." I said as I looked at her clothes.

"Did you find anything?" She asked me.

"No..." I said looking around until I found a beautiful dress, so I picked it up and went try it.

"You look beautiful in that dress." Stella told me as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Do you think so?" I mumbled. I looked at her and she nodded.

"I wonder if Liam would like it too" I thought.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me.

"Oh, no. Nothing. Just-" I started but she cut me off.

"It's a boy, right?." She said and I nodded, blushing. "Well, I told myself I wouldn't talk about boys today, but don't worry, he'll love this dress, if that's what you were thinking about." We both laughed and then she continued. "Also I gotta get something for a date with my boy."

We kept looking shop by shop until we found the perfect dress for Stella and also we found some sandals.

"That's perfect." I smiled at her dress.

"Yeah, isn't it?" She smiled back.

"Uh, I think it's time to go back with Lydia and Malia." I said. Stella nodded and she went to pay.

We locked arms and went where Lydia and Malia were at. They were in a café waiting for us.

"I could tell you both got along." Malia said chuckling. We both nodded.

I saw the hair salon and dragged Stella into it.

"Kelsey, I've never done this, I don't think it's a good idea..." She mumbled trying to sneak off, but we were already inside.

"Just, let me do all the talking." I smiled and started talking to the salesgirl.

Once we finished, and had a fight for who was paying. We both went back where Malia and Lydia were at the beginning.

"Well it's time to go, so." Lydia said standing up from her sit.

We drove them to Malia's place and once we arrived home I was going to go upstairs when Lydia called me.

"Hey Kels," She started. "We need to talk about your birthday." I looked at her confused. "It's next week." She pointed.

"Oh, yeah. Totally..." I mumbled but suddenly my head started hurting like hell. I made a face and rubbed my forehead.

"What's wrong?" Lydia asked me.

"Um... Nothing, just headache. I guess..." I replied, not sure.

"Well, we were thinking of a small party, you know only the closest friends-" She continued but I stopped listening and my vision got blurred as I felt my body fall into the ground.

"Kelsey? Kelsey?!" I heard before everything went black.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo... Yeah I made a filler chapter!!

And I can finally upload the Weaponized chapter so it will be up tomorrow!!

Also, go read FANDOMLIFE5678's Love on the lacrosse field story. Stella is the main character on her story, we though you'd like this "meeting thing" we have done. :)

Outfits for this chapter:

Mall: http://www.polyvore.com/stella/set?id=131291323

Kelsey's dress: http://www.polyvore.com/kelseys_dress/set?id=131291347

Please don't forget to comment/vote!

You can follow me on twitter (@itspie_rez) and Instagram (@teenwolfinski)

Thank you so much for reading my story, I know I say it too much, but I really appreciate it. Thanks and love you!! > Alba.