Chapter 16: Borderline Idiotic

[ c h a p t e r 16 ]

Kelsey

I opened my eyes because I felt something warm on my neck. Lips. I guessed they were Liam's, considering the fact that we went to sleep together. His lips kept kissing my neck and moved forwards my lobe and bit it. His hands travelled from behind and wrapped around my waist as he kept kissing my jaw. I felt his warm breath on my ear and I bit my lower lip.

"Nice to see you again, beautiful." The moment I heard that I realized it wasn't Liam. I turned around to face the last person I wanted and expected to see.

"Garret." I barely whispered. I tried to scape from his arms. I got out of my bed but fell onto the ground and Garret got over me, leaving me between his legs. He grabbed my wrists so I couldn't escape.

"No!" I screamed. "Help! Liam! Help!"

"Do you actually think he can still hear you?" He chuckled and I looked around searching for Liam. I finally saw him, laid on the ground, motionless.

"No." I gasped.

"Shh..." Garret said against my face. "Don't worry, you'll be with him." He said before he took out a knife off his pocket and nailed it into my chest.

_____________________________________________________

I sat on my bed gasping for air, sweating and confused. I had tears on my checks and I just covered my face with my hands and try to calm down again. Then I realized that there was nobody else in my bed.

"Liam?" I asked, starting to panic. "Liam?" My voice cracked but before I got up my bathroom door opened and Liam came in. I ran over him and hide my face in his chest as I couldn't hold the sobs.

"Hey, hey," He started, hugging me. "it was just a nightmare. You're okay now." He stroke my hair. "I'm here, don't worry." I couldn't reply, I was actually so tired. Liam lifted me up, laid me back in bed and we cuddled until I fell sleep again.

-

We both went downstairs and entered into the kitchen. There was Lydia, already dressed, having breakfast as she scrolled down her phone.

"Good morning." I smiled to her, grabbing milk and cereals.

"Hi." She muttered, still looking at her phone. I chuckled and she looked at me, then at Liam and then back at me. "When did he...?" She asked me confused.

My eyes opened widely and I nervously laughed. "He came 15 minutes ago," I lied. "Haven't you heard him?"

"No..." She said, not convinced. "Anyways," She changed the subject. "I gotta go to the lake house." She told us.

"Okay." I nodded and my phone rang because of a message. Once I read it, I turned to Liam, who was eating my breakfast. He stopped, looked at me and smiled. I just chuckled and shook my head.

"Scott want us to go to his place, he has a plan." I said and started grabbing my things to go.

"His house is pretty far." Liam pointed, following me around.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'll get the car." I sang as I went upstair to get my keys.

"But you're not allowed to drive yet." He said behind me.

"I turn 16 next week and I'll take the test soon, so." I turned around him but he stopped me and pulled me close to him.

"That's better." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "So, your birthday is next week?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, then I'll surprise you." Then he looked down smirking.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him confused.

"Nothing, just, you don't usually wear shorts." He smirked even more.

"Ugh" I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Anyways, you don't have to surprise me." I said and went back downstairs.

"I want to." I heard him chuckling.

-

We arrived to Scott's house and notice that Stiles and Kira were already in there. Scott had called Liam while we were in the car and told us all about the plan. They had their computers on a table and were waiting for us.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so." Stiles replied. I was actually so scared so I stayed in silence.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam looked at Scott worried.

"We're doing it." He explained. "Tonight."

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked again and I held his hand to confort him.

"It's incredibly dangerous." Stiles looked at us. "And borderline idiotic."

"Have you guys done something like this before?" He stuttered.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked.

"I think it's a yes to both." Kira glanced at him.

"You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." Scott told us.

"I'm not scared." Liam said and I squeezed his hand.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles winked at him.

"If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?" Stiles pointed.

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" I asked and Kira nodded looking at Scott.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." He explained.

"Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Stiles added.

"So the idea is," Scott continued. "what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?"

"You don't get paid." Kira said.

"But how does that get us any closer to The Benefactor?" Liam asked confused.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott pointed.

"Especially if it's someone high on the list." Stiles added.

"So, if he wants visual confirmation," Liam said.

"He's going to have to come get it himself." I finished.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the first part of this chapter!!!

Sorry if it's quite short, next part it's longer :))

Outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/time_death/set?id=131955828

Thank you so much for 57.3k!!!!! I love you guys SOO much :D!!!!

Don't forget to comment/vote!!

And you can also follow me on Twitter (@itspie_rez) and Instagram (@teenwolfinski)

I'm just so excited because my dad's coming back home after been working for a while in the other side of the country :)))

One last thing, if someone could make some edits of Kels and Liam it would be great :))

Thank you for reading :)) Next part will be up soon ;) > Alba