First Day: Attempt 2

—Kenny—

Opening my eyes I see that I'm in my bed waking up before I got dressed. Smiling I grab a gun and get ready for the day again.

Seeing everything repeat I try harder and actually improve a little. "Kenny!" Time for the show to start.

I walk over to the spot this time with out the bat. I decided not to use it cause it's kinda cheating. But then sensei stats his interrogation.

"Do you even have a quirk?"

"Yes I do sensei." He gives me a suspicious look before looking at his clip board.

"You claimed your quirk is the ability to die and comeback to life at a point in time before your death. That sounds like a bunch of bull shit to me."

I roll my eyes and look at him. "You would think that except I've already proved my point by being here." His eyes twitch and his eyes look even more annoyed.

"What do you mean by that?"

I shrug my shoulders before smiling. "I told you that I'll die right now and come back with the phrase you said to me. Now I'm going to say the phrase you said at the same time as you."

He narrows his eyes and lets out a huff. At the same time we say,
"You can't die here, it's U.A. You think I'll-"

In that moment I quickly grab the gun and aim it at my head and pull the trigger and fall to the ground...

"OH MY GOD!!!!" I say the exact same thing at the same time as Stan.

Laughing I slowly get back up and see the shocked expressions of everyone in the class including the teacher. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Damn I'm so glad I brought the toy gun I had this time!"

Now that Aizawa looked at the gun he saw the signature orange cap on the end of the gun. The sign it was a toy and not real.

Slowly his face starts to show his anger at the fact I gave him a scare but all i do is stick my tongue out and smile. "Proof enough?"

He grumbles before handing me the soft ball. "Just throw the damn ball."

Giggling I chuck the ball as far as I could while Aizawa-sensei gives me a angry look. When the ball lands he writes the measurements down. "80 meters."

I do a little fist pump in the air and walk back over to Stan and Wendy, who looked pissed at me. Stan was about to karate chop my head when Wendy socks me in the face. I do agree I kinda deserved that.

"Don't use your quirk for such a stupid reason as to prove it exists!!!"

Rubbing my face I turn to look at the Broccoli hared boy who I hadn't seen take his toss since I died. He clearly looked nervous. Like me his scores where normal, but worst then mine.

But I knew why he was being careful with his quirk. That test showed well enough what happens when he's not careful with his control. Looking at Aizawa I realize that he was staring pretty intensely at the kid.

'Maybe his quirk has to do with his eyes...?'

Everyone was ether talking to each other or watching the poor boy as he seems to have a pep talk in his head. Finally he seemed to get into a throwing position. By the determined look on his face I could tell that he might go over board.