VERY IMPORTANT

OK. I am going to admit something...
I have no idea what I should make New Kid's quirk. I originally was going to make it the quirk I gave Kenny when I started this book but I decided against it because Kenny's whole thing is dying.

Then I thought "Why not make it a game system like in FBW?!" but then I realized that's to op and would be boring to write about.

My latest idea was to make him have the ability to freeze time temporarily like in the game (without the farts) but I didn't know how to balance that out with drawbacks. This is the hardest part when it comes to writing this fanfic.

The Quirks.

I am trying my hardest not to make a character to op like some books do and also I'm trying not to make the story super angsty (like my last Kenny x New Kid fanfic).

So I'm going to put this chapter up to listen to your, the readers, ideas!

Please in the comments name a quick you think Eren (New Kid) would have that is not to op. Please list any drawbacks for your quirk. If I select your quirk then I'll mention you in the next chapter! You'll also get an honorary dessert at Kenny's workplace in this story.

Now I am excited to hear your idea's and comments. I thank you for taking the time to read this chapter saying everyone hates author notes, but still thank you!

Until I update again, see y'all!

-E