Introduction

The Streets

Introduction

The streets of London, people always ask me why I hang out in these streets. I reply simply with the fact that it holds my life of play the guitar, belting out a good old tune and dancing to the beat of the song. Me, I am the person that controls the gang. The gang that simply call themselves ‘The Unknown Of The Streets.’ Everyone knows who we are though, yet there not scared of us because we’re not like some London gangs. We’re the ones that people enjoy seeing around and watching perform. With me being the person that started this gang, its like I run the streets and everyone knows me. But what happens when the group slowly starts to fall apart? When I lose everything? Then meet Louis Tomlinson, I’m good friends with his family as I went to school with him and his four friends; Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn. These 5 boys were the ones that built my life back up as well as my reputation and as most people said ‘Get back to running those streets right…’ That was said as everyone knew how I run the streets, but someone left them terrorised. Struggling to find who to blame, I felt like lost my best friends over the whole situation. Then they took my side thanks to Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn. There was one person left, was he to blame for what happened on the streets?  Join me, 19 year old Mollie on a journey in which provides love, lose, trust and memories. Looks like someone’s found a new love.

That’s the introduction, feedback please- Molls xx