Part 6; I'm In No Rush

The Streets

Part 6; I'm In No Rush

"So you spoke to your mum then..." Mrs Martins started. Today was the start of a very long, hectic and stressful week, not a week I was looking forward to. I guess these were the weeks everyone had to have every once in a while. But for me, I now felt like I was on the run all over again.

"Yeah, she didn't seem to happy at first but when she broke the news I guess I was a bit shocked and still am." I admitted. Mrs Martins looked at me confused as though she didn't understand what I just said.

"Mum didn't tell you then?" I mumbled as she just shocks her head.

"Well you know that I started to date Jack after he had problems with his dad and all that? And as you know, his dad dated mum after her and dad split up, then he got put in prison and mum moved up to Newcastle for the Leanne and Charlie to be closer to their dad. She told me last night, that Jacks dad is on the run which is one of the reasons why he split up with me, so they could get control over me and my family." I explained.

"Oh my, that is not good. Well we are all here for you sweetie, just please don't go to far." She begged.

"I don't need to go far, I'm not running any where for now. There’s to many things to do at the moment, I'm needed for to much to leave or be forced to leave." I admitted as I noticed the time.

"Anyway, I must dash this week is a rather important week..." I added before collecting up my bags and jumping over the wall.

"Same time tomorrow dear?" She called.

"Yep...hey girls." I said as I walked past Lottie and Felicite.

"Where were you?" They both called.

"With Mrs Martins as always, I'll be back after work. Tell Louis I'll meet him there or he can meet me at college..." I replied. 

XXXX

This is great, I have to sit through a whole lecture with her sitting next to me? Why? As you can probably tell, I had to sit next to someone I really didn't want to sit next to right now; Abiegh. She used to be one of my best friends, one of those that actually listened to me and cared about me, but now all she is, is just another person. The whole way through the lecture I could feel her staring at me, it was rather annoying. I tried to avoid it by concentrating on taking notes ready for my written exam tomorrow morning, as this was an important lecture. The bell rang, signalling for everyone to go to lunch. Just as I tired to get up out my seat, I was pulled back down by Abeigh.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Mollie, we need you back and now. The streets are turning in to a night mare with out you, its horrible. Jack is ruining the streets without you and turning one of the biggest crews around in to a crew full of trouble making teens." She explained.

"I can't do anything about that anymore, you were the ones that wanted me out of there so thats what I did. After that I had nothing left and now I'm gonna be in hiding for months, so don't think you can get me back." I sighed.

"No Mollie, but we need you to help us with the dance for auditions for a new show...everyone wants you to help!" Abeigh pleaded.

"Abeigh, you were the ones that chose to chuck me out...now I’m living off 3 pound an hour and in a house of my old friends and I’ve already got another crew.” I cried.

"It wasn't our choice though, it was Jack that wanted you out after his dad forced him to run the streets and chuck you out. He was the one that got you fired and chucked out your flat because he knew everyone and fooled them in to thinking you were someone else. You don't realise how much we need you Mollie!" She cried then I stopped, it was all starting to sink in and fit together.