FELIX & DEMETRI ~ Mate (GxBxB) (4)

They just stood there laughing, talking about God-knows- what, but I couldn't help but think of it as the most beautiful sounds that I'd ever heard.

I stepped into the room, but as I did, their laughter ceased, making me feel slightly sad at the fact that I, of all people, had made them stop them laughing.

I stood before them, and just took my time to observe them, as they looked me up and down.

The one, the closest to the door, was lean, hair blonde like the sun, eyes blood-red, skin pale, to the point where I wondered whether it was translucent or not, but nevertheless he was beautiful. I would even go to say, that he was evermore beautiful than the entirety of the Cullens.

He smiled at me, noticing I was admiring him. Before heading over to wear I stood. He carried with him a heart-shaped box, decorated with a red ribbon and bow.

Damn. A man who gives me food at our first meeting, was a man worth keeping. He took my hand in his, his soft skin, like snow, in both colour, and in the lack of warmth. But I didn't mind. I never thought that I would get a guy, never mind one who suited me as perfect as him.

He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it, sending tingles racing down my arm. "Demetri mam." He said in a rich, honey-like voice that made me want to melt where I stood. Yes, I was swooning.

"Annie." I replied, though my voice nothing compared to his. "I know," he said, "How could I forget?"

As he stepped back, he let go of my hand, and I suddenly felt the loss of tingles terribly disturbing. I frowned. What was this feeling of loss that I felt?

A cough brought me back to the real world, where the other guy stood. He was taller, more muscular, who look to possess a great deal of strength.

By process of elimination, if lean, fit dude over there was Demetri, that would mean this was Felix.

He placed the chocolates on the table that was in front of all of us, before doing something I never thought anyone would be able to do. He picked me up. He picked me up, and swung me around. It was oddly satisfying, and made me feel really hyped up, to have my arms around this guy's neck, and to have him hug me as if I was the only thing left in his world.

He put me down, and slightly out of breath, I breathed in fresh air, as he knelt before me, eyes piercing my soul, as he kissed my hand gently. Almost too gently. It was like he was afraid to hurt me or like I was a fragile glass doll. Which I was when it came down to the supernatural world. "My name is Felix."