JASPER ~ Major (GxB) (2)

Requested by STILESCANSTEPONME & 502ampmm

⚠️Smexy time⚠️

**********

It took little to no time for Jasper to get to the bedroom, you clutched against him as he sped, your ass fully in his grasp.

The door slammed behind you two, as he rushed in, taking no time to throw you on the bed, before he climbed on top of you.

He looked at you for permission, of which you happily granted as he pressed his lips against yours. Up and down your body, his hands slipped as your tongues battled for dominance.

With no effort, he won, and smirked at your now slightly swollen lips.

He hovered, and kissed down your face till he got to your neck, where he sucked, making sure to leave a large hickey, marking you as his.

Proud of his handiwork, he separated from you, and leant over you, and took something from the beside table.

Curious, you looked up, only to see darkness, as he blindfolded you, and tied your hands to the headboard with some cloth.

You struggled, and tugged, which did nothing, but cause a numbness in both of your tied hands.

You felt as hands roamed your body, and ripped off your bra, the cold causing your nipples to perk up.

"Oh darling."

He used his fingers to circle your rock hard nipples, and the next thing you knew was that his mouth was on them.

He suckled, and bit, earning moans and no doubt leaving marks.

His fingers trailed downwards, and as soon as his fingers touched your clothed core, which made you gasp.

You tried so desperately to raise your hips to grind against them, but it was no use, he wasn't having any of it.

Jasper held you down with one hand on your abdomen and rubbed you clit with the other.

"Please."

You whimpered, feeling your wetness as it began to drip from you.

Jasper hummed in appreciation as he felt you, smelling your arousal and seeing how responsive you were to his touches.

"Jacob can't touch you like this, can he?"

You shook you head quickly, whining, wanting, needing that release.

He chuckled at your response, and ripped off your soaked panties, leaving you fully bare beneath him.

He ran his hands down your body, following all your curves and admired what was his.

"So pretty." He whispered to you, and trailed a finger down your stomach to where you needed him the most.

You gasped, and tugged on the restraints as he slipped his digits through your folds, and whined as he took them out, only for him to plunge them back in.