JASPER ~ Pregnant (GxB) (1)

Requested by londoncailin

You are a dhampir, pregnant with Jasper's baby.

**********

You were a dhampir, and a pregnant one at that.

Ever since you told Jasper, your husband, that you were pregnant, he had gotten more and more overprotective and clingy, which got increasingly irritating as time passed on.

He'd been reassured time and time again, that since you were a dhampir, this pregnancy was similar to that of an average human pregnancy.

And so, Carlisle had said, there was no need to worry.

But he did anyway.

After not being able to go anywhere without Jasper or someone coming with you, or with Jasper checking on you all the time, you were beginning to feel pressured.

Pressured you much so, that you couldn't handle it anymore.

When they were all busy, hunting or whatnot, you said that you were going to the bathroom, the only place where you could be on your own, and have privacy, and claimed out the back window.

Desperately aching for some alone time, and having already planned this, you managed to find the car you had hidden at the edge of the woods.

Concealing it from Edward, and playing with Alice's blind spot so that she wouldn't find out, was hard, but it was something you were willing to do, to be alone for a day or two, a week at the most.

You knew that Jasper would be upset, angry, and emotional knowing that he'd lost you, even for a minute, but you'd left a note for him under your pillow, so he'd have to cope.

You rented a hotel apartment, and shopped for all the things you knew you'd need, like food etc, before closing your eyes to the sound of the rain as it came down outside.