reunited

J o h n n y

J o h n n y

I walk in to the studio for our final rehearsal with everyone here. Zach, Loren, Johnny, Kenzie, Hayden, Lauren and Carson and of course, Annie are coming for this tour and I couldn't be more excited.

Spotting a familiar brunette girl, I decided to scare her.

A n n i e

We're all just chilling in the studio waiting for the rest to come. When Loren walks in the studio

"OMG my bby Annie!! So nice to see you againnnn! I miss you so much" screeches Loren.

"Awww you too." I reply trying to soothe my ringing eardrums. I love the girl, but sometimes she's just a tad bit to L.A for my liking.

Carson appears to my side and casually swings his arm around me and says what we're probably all thinking "I can't believe we're all actually going on tour together!"

Everyone grunts in approval and continues chatting about random stuff. Idk maybe the weather?

As I'm revelling in my boredom, someone's hand snakes over my back and yells "BOO!"

I fall of the chair and turn to look at the freaking instigator, none other then the Johnny Orlando.

I grit my teeth and lash out on him "JOHN! NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN. Or else!!!"

"Jeez, I missed you too Annie...." He says rolling his eyes obviously trying to disguise his amusement.

I roll my eyes and accept his hand to help me get up and almost immediately he engulfs me in a warm hug. Instantly melting into the hug, I bury my head on his chest.

J o h n n y
I missed her.

As I released her from our hug, I heard Zach say.  "Y'all are actually, adorable. Are you guys finally together??"

Carson butts in and says with a cheeky smile "Nooo they're just very good 'friends'."

"Yea, this fornite and PUBG nerd is my best friend and only my best friend." Annie says with a soft smile.

Ouch. She didn't even consider you John.

"Correction, only fortnite now, what can I say? PUBG just wasn't on my level anymore."

A/N: If y'all don't know, Fortnite and PUBG are video games.

Annie rolled her eyes at me for the umpteenth time and softly whispered just loud enough for me to hear. "Nerd."

I give her a hard glare and she immediately looks away.

"Anyways.... how is kayden going?"Annie said while playfully nudging Kenzie wrapped in Hayden's arms.

"We're going strong!" Hayden said looking love struck at Kenzie.

"Yea, I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend" Kenzie replies.

Hayden chuckled and kissed Kenzie's lips. While I cringed internally.

*cough cough*

"We should probably start... um.... rehearsing...."

...

FIRST CHAPTERR YAYAY