lock the door!

Main pov: Johnny is staring out of the balcony of the venue when someone walks over to him.

Hayden:Hey....

Johnny: Hayden? I thought you'd be pissed at me.....

Hayden: Ummm we kinda broke up ages ago. We just stayed together for publicity.

Johnny: oh.... look I'm genuinely sorry if I hurt you...or something

Hayden: I'm fine. Besides Annie spilled the tea....

Johnny: Annie.....

Kenzie: John.

Hayden: Well.... I think thats my cue to go.

Johnny: Hey kenzie....

Kenzie: hey....can we talk inside?

Main pov: They both walk in to the dressing room and stand staring out into space for awhile until Kenzie speaks up.

Kenzie: So.... are we just gonna stand around o-

Main pov: Johnny turned to Kenzie, leaning back he put his lip against hers and they kissed. They both moved in sync Kenzie pulled away.

Kenzie: John... I -

Johnny: Gosh that was stupid I shouldn't have done that.

Main pov: Johnny ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

Kenzie's pov: I walked over to Johnny and pulled him closer to me, and held his face.

Kenzie: Stop. I love you.

Johnny's pov: Kenzie then kissed me and I felt all my worries disappear as
I melted into the kiss.

Main pov: And at that moment Annie walked in with Carson, she stared at Johnny and Kenzie and back to Johnny again.

Kenzie: Oh shoot Annie... Carson...I'm sorry...

Annie: Next time lock the door!

Main pov: She huffed angrily and pushed Carson out of the room slamming the door behind her.

Annie: Oh my god. can this day get any worse??

Carson: Might not be the best time but Indi texted to say that her family and Mads are here. Oh and so is your mom.

So basically, Johnny and Kenzie's fam are here for support and for fun and in this story, Johnny has a younger brother and sister.

Mads is just tagging along.