erhmm

Annie's pov: We drove for half an hour before Johnny stopped drove into a trail that led to a cliff overlooking the ocean.

Johnny: We're heree

Annie's pov: He got out of the car and opened the door for me. Such a gentleman. Sigh. Anyways, then he opened the trunk of the jeep and on the floor there were couple of blankets draped on it.

It was also filled with a bunch of pillows, fairy lights surrounding it and a wooden hamper that had food.

Johnny: Uh.... I know you don't like going to fancy places and its not much but I just thought that you would like a picnic with a view....

Annie: John it looks picture perfect,I love it! How do you always make everything look good.

Main pov: They settled in and sat back cuddling each other and talking. Johnny then opened the hamper. He took out a bottle of rosé and glasses.

Johnny: Here, I know you like rosé. Oh and I also got some sandwiches.

Annie: Awww how'd you know?

Johnny: I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to know Anns!

Main pov: Annie chuckled and they ate their sandwiches and drank the rosé. Soon, Annie became sleepy and rested her head on Johnny's shoulder.

Johnny's pov: Everything was perfect, I loved listening to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach and snuggling with Annie.

Johnny: Annie?

Annie: Yea?

Main pov: Johnny turned to look at Annie and softly whispered.

Johnny: I love you Anns, will you be my girlfriend?

Main pov: Gasping softly, Annie looked up at Johnny. Without hesitation, she pressed her lips against Johnny. He paused for awhile before parting his lips and kissing her back with such delicate movements. They sat kissing each other for a long while before Annie pulled away.

Annie: If you couldn't tell, that's a yes.
Main pov: And with that, she rested her head on Johnny's chest and stroked his hands.

---------------------

Arghhhh this chapter gave me feels

J

ohnny be classy af he be drinking rosé?!

I'm most probably gonna end this duology?? / series in this book

Fret not, I may be writing another johannie book but you'll just have to wait and see ;)

hope you guys liked the chapter!

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS!😘😘

New promo below hehe