soundcheck

Main pov: They got to their first stop and Annie got ready

Annie's pov: Before I started sound check I took a brisk shower and changed into a white lace bralette with a black tube top ,some black denim jeans and timberland boots.

You have 1 unread message from Indianna

ANNIE'S PHONE
----------------------------

Mah goddess: Annie! How's tour so farr? I can't wait to see you again

Me: YASS bae I can't wait to see you toooo, nothing much happened
OH WAIT u know Johnny still likes Kenzie?

Mah goddess: awws u must be pretty sad huh

Me: Why??? I'm helping them get together. I know even though Kenzie is dating Hayden and she won't admit it but she's never stopped liking Johnny.

Mah goddess: oh so u don't like him???

Me: r u kidding? No way!! He's mah bro.

----------------------------

Main pov: Someone calls Annie's name and she jerked her head up.

Johnny: Oh sorry! I didn't mean to startle you.... I just wanted to tell you that its your turn for sound check.

Annie: oh ok thanks John!

Main pov: Annie texted Indi goodbye and slipped her phone in her pocket. She walked to the stage and tried to calm her nerves. Even though she did this so often, she still felt nervous each time.

Annie's pov: Alright. Calm down Annie, just take a deep breath and start.

Johnny's pov: Annie started singing and I saw how her movements changed when she started singing. It was like she was in her own world. I really admired that Annie devoted herself to singing and nothing else.

Zach: Dude you know you look so in love right?

Johnny: ew. She's like a sister to me.

Loren: When are you guys ever gonna see that you're made for each other?

Hayden: Yeah! She didn't even look at me like that last time compared to the way she looks at you now.

Johnny: Whatever its not like that, even IF I liked Annie we're too close to be something like that.

Annie: yea we are def ;)

Main pov: Johnny looks up and realizes that Annie overheard their conversation.

Johnny: Ngaww Julie you're too kind.

Annie: R u kidding me?? Not that again....

Johnny: Whats the matter Julie?

Annie: Nothing, I'd like to remind you that I can spill your tea right here if you want

Johnny: tuck you!!!

Lauren: What's this about tea spilling?

Zach: Yea. . . And "tuck you"??

Johnny: Annie here thinks I swear too much and makes me censor my words whenever we hang out. Also there is no tea!!

Annie: Hun there's always tea

Main pov: With that Annie blew a kiss in his direction and winked at him. Leaving everyone except Kenzie amused at their flirting.