he

Annie's pov: After an hour kenzie finally fell asleep and I got a notification.

1 unread message from juan

Juan: Hey... can we talk? I'm at my room.

Me: Sure.... be there in ten.
Read at 8.02pm

Annie's pov: I didn't know what he wanted but I went anyways. I left Kenzie on the bed put a note on the dresser and a glass of water.

Main pov: Annie walked over to Johnny's room and knocked on his door. Johnny opened it and gestured to his bed

Annie sat on the bed and sighed tiredly.

Annie: What do you want?

Johnny: I love you Annie. I thought that I still liked Kenzie but after what happened today I realised that I didn't really love her. I want you.

Annie: I-I think I love you too....

Main pov: Johnny reaches over and strokes Annie's chin.

Johnny: Did I tell you that you're beautiful? Cause you are.

Annie: Johnny stopp.

Main pov: Johnny then tickles Annie and she tries to escape but Johnny wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her.

Annie: Wow. Smoooth Juanny ;)

Main pov: Annie throws her head back in laughter as Johnny pouts.

Johnny: What? I can't kiss my Annikans?

Annie: You can kiss her whenever you want.

Johnny: Scoreee

Annie: Netflix and pizza? I'm too cozy to meet the others.

Johnny: Alright!

Main pov: They ordered some pizza's and cuddled each other while watching netflix. After watching 2 movies they fell asleep.

---------------
Gaiss this book is ending soon :( thanks for staying with me till the end!

Please vote & follow me ;)

also will you guys be interested in reading a non- johannie book? I'm thinking of writing a teen romance book, please comment if you wanna read it

Xoxo