not so secret anymore

-------------------

Annie's pov:To be honest I have no idea why I was so angry with Johnny. It's like my head is telling me to tell Kenzie that Johnny still likes her but my heart doesn't. I just want it to go back to normal. But what even is normal?

Main pov: The gang sat in the bus. They only stayed at the hotel for a night before going on the road again. Johnny and Annie haven't spoken to each other since their fight.

ANNIE'S PHONE

Mah goddess: Annieee WHAT THE FRICK HAPPENED

Me: jenzie happened.idk it's clear that they like each other but when I saw them flirting yesterday I just snapped. It's always been her. The reason our friendship started was because of her too. And what about hayden?

Mah goddess: girl I'm so sorry. You have go with your heart. What do you think is the right thing to do?

Me: The right thing is to tell them both to go for it. But my bipolar heart says that I shouldn't .

Mah goddess:Bae its up to you. But if I were you I would tell them.

Me: I guess so....

Main pov: Annie looked up and saw Zach staring at her.

Zach: Alright that's it. Johnny, Annie you guys need to apologize now. I'm not going on tour with this stupid feud.

Carson: yes. Annie please!

Main pov: Sighing, Annie turned to Johnny who was sitting on the couch opposite hers.

Annie: I'm sorry. I guess I was stressed and tired but I didn't mean to snap at you like that.

Johnny: I'm sorry too I guess, I kinda got out of bounds when I pushed you for answers. I guess some battles are meant to be fought alone. I really was just trying to help.

Lauren: Awwwwwww

Carson: Shhhh Lauren! Its their moment.

Lauren: Whoops sorry.

Annie's pov: I breathed a sharp breath as Johnny apologized. I loved him so much and I wanted him to be happy.

Annie: Its ok.

Main pov: Annie reached over and they both shared a long,warm hug.

Zach : There. Doesn't that feel better?

Annie's pov: Should I tell everyone he still like's Kenzie? Should I? It already was the last stop today. I leaned in and whispered to Johnny.

Annie: I think your time is up

Main pov: Johnny stopped hugging and stared at Annie.

Hayden: What is it?

Annie: umm....

Johnny's pov: Annie looks at me and my eyes widen as I realised what she was going to say. I can't let her say it. Not now, I'm not ready. Oh man what do I do?

Annie: Johnny still-

Johnny's pov: Without thinking, I kissed Annie to shut her up.

Annie's pov: He kissed me!

Main pov: Annie widens her eye in shock as Johnny kissed her. Slowly she started kissing him back?

Annie's pov: He kissed me. And the worst part is that I didn't want it to end.

Main pov: After awhile she pushed Johnny away and stared at him, waiting for an explanation.

Johnny: I'm not ready!

Annie: Not ready for what?! What exactly?? Is 2 years not enough for you to be ready?

Johnny: I can't.

Annie: Maybe you can't but I can. I told you what would happen.

Loren: What is going on???

Kenzie: YEAH JOHNNY??

Main pov: Annie sighed and opened her mouth.

Annie: John still likes Kenzie.

Johnny's pov: Great. Now everyone knows... I can't take Annie. Without thinking my expression turned dark. She can't ever mind her own business can she?

Main pov:Johnny pushed her into the extra room. She stumbled onto the couch and Johnny leaned close with his emerald eyes flaming angrily.

Johnny: Wow.You know the knife that you stabbed in my heart Annie? Well. You took it out and stabbed it again.

Annie: John I-

Johnny: I don't want any excuses. Can't you just respect my decision of not telling Kenzie??

Annie: It's not good for you John. It's tearing you apart and I can see that.

Annie's pov: I stared into Johnny's eyes and saw how his expression was so dark and serious. I had never seen him act this way before. I could feel his eyes searching mine trying to see my sincerity. After awhile, he softened his gaze at me.

Johnny: Annie. Please ok? Just let me deal with this how I want to.

Annie: Ok. . . . . .

Main pov: Johnny walked out angrily and walked straight to his bed. Lauren ran in to the room and immediately comforted Annie. She warily put her head on Lauren's shoulder and thought "what have I done?"

Lauren's pov: Hey!I never get a pov but anyways WHAT THE HECK IS JOHANNIE FINALLY REAL or what?

----------------
JuIcY