truth or dare

Carson's pov: I walked in to my hotel room that I shared with Johnny and Hayden. After the weird "explosion" Kenzie had last night we all went to a bar and ended up sleeping in the girl's room.
     I stopped trying to figure out where John, Kenz and especially Annie went after calling them a dozen times. Imagine my surprise when I saw Johnny and Annie peacefully sleeping on his bed when I walked in. Sigh these kids.

Carson: UGH GUYS WAKE UP YOU'VE BEEN M I A FOR SOO LONG.

Main pov: Annie falls of the bed at Carson's loud screaming and curses him.

Annie: Can you not???

Carson: Well. I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO IT BECAUSE I AM YOUR GOD FATHER AND YOU SHOULD BE ANSWERING TO ME.

Johnny: Shut the up Carson your breath stinks!

Annie: What time is it?

Carson: 9am andd I'm waking you guys up because the gang wants to go swimming.

Annie: Fine. Oh and can you not tell them about me sleeping with Johnny? You know how they are.....

Carson: About you sleeping with Johnny or?

Main pov: Carson smirks at Annie.

Annie: Yeah..... WAIT I mean not SLEEPING with Johnny!!.... uh i mean uh....

Carson: ahahaha I know I know. I won't tell them.

Annie: Thanks!

Carson: NOW YOU TWO BETTER HURRY UP AND CHANGE TO GO TO SWIM.

---------------  
Hey y'all I was really busy this weekend so I didn't have time to update.sorrry

After this book is done I'm probably gonna take a few months break to brainstorm.

I'll update y'all if a new book happens in the future ;)