morning surprises

Main pov: Johnny wakes up to the smell of fresh coffee and bowls clattering

Johnny: I wake up to Kenzie sleeping on my shoulder. She looked so serene.

Loren: Morning! I made some coffee in the pot.

Johnny: Thanks.

Main pov: Johnny reaches over and pours some coffee into his cup ,
drinking it black.

Annie walks over and pats him on the shoulder and sips her tea.

Annie: Had a nice sleep?

Main pov: Johnny looks down and blushes.

Lauren: jenzieeee

Carson: Nah bro. jannieee

Johnny: stop

Main pov: The girls laugh and continue with breakfast when their manager walks out of their room.

Tessa: Annie, Hayden, Kenzie and Johnny can y'all come in the room.

Carson: Good luck y'all! You're gonna need it.

Main pov: They all walk in the room and sit on the couch nervously as they await their punishment.

Harry: You all can stop looking so worried ya know, nothing bads gonna happen.

Tessa: Because of the recent rise of rumours about whether jenzie will happen on tour and what Annie said yesterday, we've come to a compromise.

Kenzie's pov: Tessa let's her words sink in before letting Harry continue and I keep thinking about the word compromise,compromise...

Harry: We've decided that Johnny & Kenzie will be doing a duet together. It makes perfect sense since Annie said that jenzie is not happening "yet".

--------------------------
T

WO CHAPTERS TODAY

SAY WHAT???

Also hehehe I left y'all on a cliff hanger 🙊 sorry not sorry