incomprehensible

Main pov: A few hours later, the gang arrives at their second town and they check in their hotels

The girls share one room and they boys share a room.

Kenzie: Gosh I'm so tired.

Lauren: Is it cause you know you're gonna do a duet with Johnny again?

Kenzie: Ugh don't remind me.

Annie: Aren't you guys best friends tho?

Kenzie: Its been different since I started dating Hayden... now he's  more distant.

Annie: Aww, well if he doesn't see what I see in you then he's missing out on sooo much.

Kenzie: Awww

Lauren: Well I'm done unpacking and we still have 4 hours until the concert...wanna go to the boy's room?

Annie: sure!

Main pov: They walk over to the boy's room and knock on their door.

Johnny: Oh hey it's you guys c'mon in.

Annie's pov: I plop down on the nearest bed and lie there. As usual they're all shirtless but it doesn't really faze me because Caleb used to walk shirtless all the time. Kenzie on the other hand looks very uncomfortable.

*Awwww Caleb used to

Carson: You guys wanna do something?

Lauren: Why don't we take some pics?

Carson: girls....

Main pov: After much persuading everyone agrees to take some pictures for instagram and they get ready for a mini photoshoot session.

Annie's pov: Yes! This'll be a perfect opportunity for Johnny and Kenzie to get together.

Annie: Why don't we take photo's two by two? Johnny and Kenzie you guys can go first.

Main pov: They both shoot Annie a look and awkwardly take some pictures together when Kenzie whispered something to Johnny and he laughed and nodded his head.

Annie: Awww such qts!!

Johnny: Ok you're next Annie, here lemme take your pic for you.

Annie: ok

Main pov: Johnny snaps a few shots of Annie and watches as some hair sticks out.

Johnny: Your hair is out of place.

Annie: huh where?

Johnny: hahaha its ok here lemme do it.

Main pov: Johnny walks over to Annie bends down to smoothen her hair down when their eyes meet.

Johnny's pov: I could feel her slow breathing on my neck as I tucked her hair in and time seemed to stop.

Main pov: Lauren walks over and takes a quick shot of them together and it raises them from their stupor.

Lauren: That shot was great guyss

Hayden: Y'all are soo gonna be the next ship sailing

Kenzie: Well its not gonna be as good as Kayden.

Johnny: hahahah

Annie: As if

Annie's pov: Why did I like that so much??

------------------
Oof Kenzie is SALTY cause deep down she knows she's as single as a pringle.

Haha get it? Cus pringles are salty?

Ok ok I know I'm lame I'll stop.