oh shoot I'm crying

Annie's pov: DUN DUN DUNNNN It was Johnny standing there!!! (A/n Lmao we all new that already bish) He held a tub of ice cream in front of me.

Annie: J-john?? What are you doing here?!

Johnny: Annie. Just hear me out please.

Annie: o-ok?

Johnny: I love you so much Annie and nothing can ever change that. I will love you no matter what and nothing will ever tear my love from you apart. Not time, not distance, not anyone or anything. You are my everything. But if you're not ready for this then I won't pressure you for something that you're not because I can't stand the thought of losing you. I- I guess I'm trying to say.... I'll wait for you. But until you're ready let's be friends? Please don't shut me out again.

Annie: John, thank you but.....I was sold when you brought me ice cream.

Main pov: Annie throws her head back in laughter and hugs Johnny.

Johnny: Oh wow Annie. You should've told me all I needed was to get you food. Now... how about watching the notebook while we drown our sorrows in soothing ice cream.

Main pov: Annie and Johnny sit on the couch and spend the rest of the night watching sad movies. What could be more perfect than two best friends and one tub of ice cream.

THIS IS THE ENDD OF THE BOOK GAIS 😢😢

JK I'M NOT THAT MEAN OK 😂😂

~Epilogue~

8 years later

Annie sat there watching her husband play with their two kids ,Christian and Candy at the park while waiting for their the tour family to have a reunion picnic. She sat on the bench reminiscing on all they had been through. Even through the thick and thin they stayed by each other. He looked up and flashed a dazzling smile. His blonde hair and blue eyes gleaming in the sunlight. She saw him walk over and thought to herself

"what could be better than this?" That sentence brought her back to a rainy day in LA.

"Hey babe, You ok? You've got that thinking face on." He said.

"I was just thinking about the past." Annie said with a shrug.

"Ok I see Lauren, let me help her get her food out."

Someone crept behind her and shouted loudly causing Annie to jump up in shock.

"Uncle Johnny!!!" Shouted two adorable kids.

"Why hello my lovelies! Oh my you've grown so big!" Johnny shouted.

"You only saw us last week uncle Johnny!" Said Christian thoughtfully.

"I did?" Johnny said pretending to be puzzled.

"Come on now, aunty Lauren brought you guys popsicles."

The two kids raced over to Lauren and fought for a popsicle the whole way.

"Hey Anns." John said fondly.

"Hey John." She replied wistfully.

"How's Carson and the married life treating you?" John asked.

"Wonderful, its been magical." Annie said with a big smile on her face.

"Thats great." Said John in the most enthusiastic way he could.

Johnny looked at his palms for a moment and said softly "Well, I'll better go help Lauren too." and walked away.

As John walked away, Annie whispered to herself. "But nothing can top two best friends and a tub of ice cream."

...
Arghhhh omg what? This is the actual end of the book / series!!

I can't even. I don't even. I dont even know WHY???

I. DON'T . KNOW.

Anyways on the bright side ok not really but I'm gonna miss you guysss so much! This book series was such a fun journey to be on and I loved every minute of writing this book.

Hopefully I'll be able to write a new book soon :)

sayonara and feel free to scold me for the ending

I just thought that this book needed a different ending then all the other books and I'm really happy with the ending.

😊