time limit

Main pov: Security ushered everyone out of the lobby and the gang's managers walks over

*Tessa will be Annie ,Hayden's & Carson manager

*Josh will be Zach & Loren's manager

*Harry will be Kenzie,Lauren & Johnny's manger

Harry: Get on the bus now and we'll discuss what to do with that mess just now in the morning.

Josh: The press is gonna have a field trip with this.

Tessa: Get some rest. Please try not to do that again...

Main pov: Security escorts everyone to their bus and everyone sits glumly.

Hayden: Well shit, we're gonna get our ass kicked now for causing these rumours.

Main pov: Annie stares across at Johnny and quickly takes his hand.

Annie: We need to talk NOW

Main pov: Annie pushes Johnny into the other room and locks the door.

Annie: This has gone on far enough! Either you tell Kenzie that you still like her or I will.

Johnny: What?!

Annie: I'm not kidding. This will get worse. Our manager's are already dealing with enough. I'm giving you until the end of the tour before I tell Kenzie you still have feelings for her.

Johnny: But Ann-

Annie: No buts.

Johnny: Fine.

Main pov: Annie and Johnny exit the room and they sit on the couch tiredly.

Zach: Bruh what was that about??

Johnny: Nothing. I just forgot I owed someone something. That's all.

Carson: Right....

Main pov: Their managers get on the bus and the gang continues on to their next stop. Soon, everyone went to sleep.

Johnny's pov: It was 2 am on my watch but I couldn't sleep. Sigh. I might as well do something. I went out to the pantry to make some chamomile tea for me to sleep easier.

Kenzie: Johnny? Is that you?

Johnny's pov: I looked over and saw Kenzie in a pile of blankets watching netflix.

Johnny:Hey Kenz! I couldn't sleep.

Kenzie: Well, wanna watch Riverdale with me?

Johnny: Sure

Main pov: Johnny walked over to Kenzie and sat next to her on the couch, she tiredly rested her head on his shoulder. They watched the show until they both fell asleep cuddling each other.

-----------------
Arghhhh my jenzie heart😭

but tbh I think that Johnny deserves so much more than Kenzie but thats my opinion so...