crap

--------------------

Johnny's pov: I frown at my phone after reading what Annie said. She's definitely not ok ...sigh...what happened to her? She's so bipolar sometimes..but aren't we all?

Kenzie: John? John? Are you ok?

Johnny: Huh? Oh ya sorry I was just thinking....

Kenzie: It's alright. We should be done!

Johnny: Alright!See ya later!

Kenzie: See ya! ;)

Main pov: Kenzie hugged Johnny and walked down the stage and out of the hall.

Johnny's pov: I was ushered by some stage hands to the photo carpet for the meet and greet and I kept thinking about Annie.

Annie's pov: After posting my insta pic I tried to get my spirits lifted up and started talking with my hairdresser.

Johnny's pov: The meet and greet started and Annie proceeded to ignore me through it all.

Main pov: The concert starts and Annie waits in the green room for her cue to introduce the big "surprise" Jenzie performance. Then, Johnny grabbed Annie's hand as she was walking out.

Johnny: Anns! Are you really ok?

Annie: I'm fine Johnny, really I am I'm just tired.

Johnny: Really? Do people that are "fine" ignore someone the whole night?

Main pov: Annie suddenly was triggered and snapped back at Johnny.

Annie: Maybe if you would stop and look around you would see what was really in front of you instead of chasing something you can't have.

Johnny: OH so now you don't want me to do it?

Annie: FINE Johnny you can do whatever you want. Maybe I'M just tired of having to deal with your love life for you since you can't MAN UP AND TAKE FREAKING CONTROL OF IT.

Main pov: The gang stared in disbelief at Johnny and Annie as they fought. They rarely ever fought with each other and Annie rarely cursed(and yes freaking is cursing to Annie)t!!

Stage hand: Annie time to go! You're up in 5 minutes!

Main pov: They both stood there staring at each other before Annie twisted her arm free from Johnny's grasp.

Annie:I have better things to do than waste my time with you.

Johnny: Fine, just don't come running to me when you don't have anyone else.

Annie: Goodbye Johnny.

Main pov: Annie walked out of the door and put on a fake smile on to introduce "JENZIE", Kayden wasn't enough no it had to be Jenzie.

------------------
This chapter is savage
Not much else to say....

Also not posting tomorrow sorry!