mornings

Annie's pov: I wake up with the sun shining through the window of my hotel room. I saw Lauren lying in my bed and remembered that I took her back after she accidentally got drunk in a bar when Indi and Mads came. I heard someone at the door knock and I stood up to answer it.

Annie: Yes?

Annie's pov: It was Johnny.....

Johnny: Hey. Is Lauren there? I need to take her back before my parents come.

Annie: Yeah ok lemme just wake her up.

Main pov: After a few minutes of persuasion Annie managed to drag Lauren out of her bed and send her of with Johnny.

Johnny: Oof thanks again for taking care of her

Annie: Sure.

Annie's pov: I slammed the door in his face to remind him that I was still mad at him and decided to get ready. I took a short shower, put on a yellow honey bear shirt and some shorts and went for breakfast.

When I got to the hotel cafe I saw that everyone, including Lauren was already sitting at the table eating.

Indi: Annie! You're awake! Come on over.

Annie: I'm coming!

Main pov: Annie jogged over to the buffet table and quickly took an assortment of pastries and sat down at the table.

Annie: Yum! I'm starving!!

Lauren: Can you not be so loud please? My head is pounding!

Main pov: Annie laughed lightly and raised her eyebrows tauntingly.

Annie: Well, maybe if you would've eased up on the drinks last night we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Main pov: Lauren groaned and everyone continued to eat their breakfast.Then, Johnny and Kenzie's parents walked with Josh who is 4 and Ally who is 7 months old ( Johnny's siblings)

Josh: Annie banannieee!

Annie's pov: Josh walked... no- more like stumbled over to me and wrapped me up in a big bear hug. I loved Josh to pieces, he was my cutest and favorite little guy.

Annie: Joshie! My little Spiderman!! Ya hungry?

Josh: Yaaaaa. Mommy can I stay with Annie for breakfast??

Melissa: Sure hun just try not to make so much trouble ok! And nice to see you Annie! Kenz!

Kenzie's mom: By the way kids! We decided that today we're taking you guys out to disneyland!

Josh: yay 🙌🙌

Kenzie's mom: aww haha alright we're leaving at 12 see ya!

Annie's pov: The parents left and I turned my attention to Josh who was currently sitting on my lap. Slowly I fed him some of my breakfast as he told wondrous storys of his adventures as "spiderman". Gosh how can you not love him?

Main pov: Annie was reaching over for her drink when Josh accidentally spread some jam from the pancakes on her nose.

Josh: Oh nooo I'm sorry Banannie... are u mad at me?

Main pov: Joshie looked sad like he was about to cry.

Annie: It's fine Joshie. Just be more careful next time.

Main pov: Annie sighed as she fumbled through her bag looking for a tissue. She was then met a wad of tissues infront of her face.

Johnny: Hey. Is this what you're looking for? Here lemme take Josh while you wipe yourself.

Annie:Really....? Thanks.

Annie's pov: I handed Josh over to Johnny and wiped the jam of my nose and some of my cheek. I watched as John lightly scolded Josh for being so naughty. Such an older brother. He was so cutee. Wait. Annie! Stop it get over yourself! He's Kenzie's.

Annie: Thanks Johnny... I'm done.

Indi: Awww u guys are such a couple!

Annie: Wha-??

Johnny: Its not like that...

Main pov:  Annie and Johnny looked away red with embarrassment and Kenzie coughed uncomfortably as Carson kicked Indi's leg under the table and whispered to her.

Carson: Indi! Annie told everyone - including Kenzie yesterday that Johnny still liked Kenzie and we caught them making out yesterday.

Indi: What??! How did I not know about this??

Carson: She didn't want to tell anyone.

Indi: Sigh..I can't imagine what she must be feeling