Chapter 30

WARNING:
BAD WORDS!

The school has ended. Matt was waiting for me outside the building. I left the building too and I went to Matt.

Matt; Hey cutie!
You; Hey babe!

I gave him a quick kiss.

Matt; So, any plans for today?
You; Nope.
Matt; Awesome! Wanna come at my lacrosse practice?
You; Sure!
Matt; Perfect! I'll pick you up at 6.
You; Alright! I'll be ready!
Matt; Till then, I'll drive ya home!
You; Awe thanks!
Matt; Come on! Get in!

I got in his car.  He started the engine and we left .

Matt; Hey, wanna come to my place after the practice? My parents won't be there. Neither my siblings.
You; Okay.
Matt; Perfect! We'll watch a movie and, as always, we'll order something to eat.
You; You're the best!

Seriously, when Matt promises me to buy me food, he just makes me happier!

Matt; So here we are. See ya at 6 okay?
You; Okay Matt! Can't wait to see you again!
Matt; Me too baby!

We kissed and I got out of the car. I entered in my house and I saw my mum sitting on the couch.

Mum; You're late my young lady!
You; Mum, I was only 10 seconds late!
Mum; Oh for real?
You; Yeah!
Mum; Okay. So, how are the things with Matt?
You; Perfect!
Mum; Awesome! So, we need to talk.
You; About what?
Mum; Y/N, you should know a couple of things about relationships.
You; Dammit mum! Not again! Please!
Mum; Sweetheart, I must protect you! Boys in your age don't really care about their girlfriend's feelings. They only want to satisfy themselves.

Damn mum! Shut up!

Mum; I know Matt isn't like these boys but you need to be careful.
You; Mum! Matt isn't like that! You know it. You said it yourself! Matt really cares about me.
Mum; I agree with you but...
You; If you really think that Matt will transform into a fuckboy, I don't really recognize you.
Mum; Watch your language my young lady! And open your eyes too!
You; That's it! I'm out!

I can't believe that my mum believes that Matt is, or he might be, a fuckboy! I just can't believe it.

Matt's POV

I came back to my house to relax a lil bit. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. A text from Y/N made me get up quickly from my bed and grab my phone.

Y/N❤; Hey, can I come over?
Me; Sure!
Y/N❤; I'm coming! 😘
Me; Can't wait to see ya! 😍

I quickly wore a hoodie and my black shorts and I made my bed. I went downstairs to wait for her as I was alone in the house. I turnt on the TV. The sound of the doorbell made jump. I quickly got up and I opened the door revealing Y/N. She seemed sad which destroyed me.

Me; Hey!

I said hugging her.

Y/N; Hey Matt!
Me; Come in.

I said closing the door behind us. We sat on the couch. Y/N was holding her hand. She for real didn't seem to be okay.

Me; What's wrong?
Y/N; Nothing Matt. Everything is okay.
Me; I don't believe you. Tell me.

She sighed.

Your POV

I really couldn't tell him about my fight with my mum, but I did it.

You; I had a fight with my mum.

He widened his eyes.

Matt; Why?
You; Well she...

I really couldn't tell him the truth. I couldn't but I knew I had too.

Matt; She what?
You; She thinks you're using me to satisfy yourself.
Matt; WHAT?!

(Hehe! CLIFFHANGER! A present from me to mattybsdiary! 😊 By the way, go and read her fanfics! They're A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!)