Chapter 38

Your POV

I didn't really want to go to school today but I had to. I tried not to show any clue of sadness to my friends, because I didn't want to make them sad too plus, I promised Matt I'll be strong. Now that I mentioned his name, I didn't see him today. Maybe he was too sad to come. I can feel him. It's too hard for both of us to stay away from each other.

Gracie; Hey Y/N.
You; Hey Gracie!
Gracie; I'm so so sorry about you and Matt!
You; It's okay Gracie. No need to be sorry.
Gracie; Wanna go for a walk after school?

It was a great opportunity to forget my problems.

You; Sure! What time?
Gracie; Come at the park at 6. I'll be there with some friends.
You; Great!

Matt's POV

I disguised myself. I wore my brand new black hoodie and black pants. I wore my new Gucci cap. My fully black sunglasses covered my face even more. I was staring at her all the time. She didn't seem happy at all. She will get over it soon. She has to. But I will never move on. She was the only girl who reached my heart. I was walking in the hallway when someone stopped me. I turned around and I saw Justin.

Justin; Yo bro. You're fully black today! Did anyone die?
Me; My heart. Does it count?
Justin; Bro, you need to move on!
Me; No I don't. Justin, it's just too hard for me. But I'll be happy if she moves on.
Justin; Bro, I think you'll find a way to kick Kate's ass and get your girl back.
Me; True!  Until then...
Justin; It will be soon Matt! You know that Kate isn't a trusted person!
Me; I know. But I hope she won't touch Y/N. Anyways, I won't come to school on Monday.
Justin; Why?
Me; I'm changing school.
Justin; WHAT?! NO!
Me; I can't stay here Justin! It absolutely breaks me.
Justin; Bro! Please stay!
Me; I can't.
Justin; But...
Me; I SAID I CAN'T!

I yelled being extremely angry and heartbroken again.

Me; I'm sorry!

I said trying to calm down. But how am I supposed to be calm when I've lost the person who used to calm me down?

Me; Do me a favor please!
Justin; What's up?
Me; I want you to inform me about Y/N.
Justin; I will bro! I will.

Your POV

I was going back to school when I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around and I saw Justin coming closer to me.

Justin; Y/N! WAIT! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!
You; Tell me.
Justin; I know what happened between you and Matt and I'm so so sorry!
You; It's okay Justin.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and held me back.

Justin; Matt is changing school.
You; What? Why?
Justin; I ain't allowed to say.
You; C'mon Justin! Tell me!
Justin; Let's just say he can't stand watching you crying or being sad.

Sadness came back to my face. I tried to hold my tears back.

Justin; Hey, don't be sad! I'm sure everything is going to be alright! You guys will be back together!
You; Why did he break up with me Justin?
Justin; I can't tell you but this note can.

He took a note out of his pocket and he gave it to me.

Justin; When you feel better, read it. He explains everything. Don't ever forget him but move on! Find another guy who will treat you better! That's his only wish! He wants to see you happy, but I don't agree with him. Matt is a smart guy. He will find a way to solve this problem.

I put the note in my pocket and I thanked Justin. I went to my house trying to calm down. I went up to my room locking the door behind me. I turned on the TV and I watched a funny movie. Then, I realized that it was already 5:30 pm. I had to get ready for my walk with Gracie.

Matt's POV

Me; You actually gave her the note?
Justin; Yeah. I'm sure she will read it.
Me; Well, I hope she finds another guy who will always make her feel special!
Justin; Matt, why are you doing this?
Me; What Justin?
Justin; Y/N needs you, not another guy. You were her happiness Matt!
Me; I know, she was my happiness too, my sun after a raining day, my light in my dark days, the smile on my face.
Justin; Bro! Are you sure you wanna leave?
Me; I can't do anything else. Take care of her! Please!

Your POV

Gracie; So, Y/N, this is Cece, Ashlund, my boyfriend James and his best friend Lucas.
Cece; I've already met Y/N Gracie!
You; Yeah, hey Cece!
Cece; Hey Y/N!
Ashlund; Hey Y/N! I'm so sorry about your breakup with Matt.
You; It's okay Ashlund! By the way nice to finally meet you!
Ashlund; Me too! Matt told me lots of stuff about you!
You; That's perfect!
Lucas; Hey, um I'm Lucas! Nice to meet you!
You; Hi Lucas! Nice to meet you too!
Lucas; I'm so sorry for your breakup! I bet you have a amazing personality and you shouldn't be broken!
You; Thanks!

Lucas seemed to be a nice guy. I think we'll become great friends.

Gracie; So, let's have some fun now!

Matt's POV.

Sarah; Matt?
Me; Yes Sarah?
Sarah; Will Y/N come back?
Me; I dunno Sarah.
Sarah; Do you miss her?
Me; A lot!
Sarah; Don't let her go Matt!  She's the only girlfriend you had and everyone loved her.
Me; Sarah...
Sarah; Go after her Matt!
Me; I have to stay away from her until dad does something with Cadogans.
Sarah; Then, will you get her back?
Me; If she hasn't moved on, yes.

(Dammit Matt! Don't leave! Please! 😭 Anyways, I can't hold you back buddy. Do whatever you want. WAIT! I'M THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY! I can hold him back! Nah, I won't lol! 😈)