Chapter 36

Justin; Bro, why?
Me; Justin I just can't!
Justin; Matt, you can protect her! You knocked out Mike!
Me; Mike was nothing. Justin, do you remember Christopher?
Justin; The guy who lost his ability to walk?
Me; Yeah. Kate threatened me. She told that she will hurt Y/N and she will make sure I can't protect her, if I don't breakup with her.
Justin; Matt...
Me; I'm trapped Justin!
Justin; Bro, your situation is really difficult.
Me; Promise me one thing Justin.
Justin; Tell me.
Me; Please, protect Y/N until I get rid of Kate from my life.
Justin; I promise!
Me; Thanks bro!
Justin; There she is. Good luck bro!
Me; Thanks.

I walked to Y/N's side with heavy heart. Only the thought that I'll breakup with her being on my mind, makes me wanna cry. I tried to hold my tears. She can't see me crying from now.

Me; Hey!

I said fixing my voice. I felt too weak . My legs were shaking and my arms too.

Y/N; Hey babe! Are you okay?
Me; How are you princess?

I asked her dodging her question.

Y/N; I'm fine! How about you?
Me; I'm okay. Wanna go for walk?
Y/N; Come to my place! My parents aren't there.
Me; Okay. Get in my car then! No need to walk.
Y/N; Okay!

She said and she kissed my cheek. I tried to hold my tears once again. She is so happy today! She is smiling all day! I feel awful. Why did I do this? Why did I talk to Kate? I should have stayed away from her. Now, it's too late Morris!

Me; Ladies first!

I said opening her door.

Y/N; What a gentleman!

She said with a smile on her face. That  beautiful face which brightens my day. Whenever I look at her, I feel so... so different! I can be myself! I always smile, my life changes as long as she's next to me. But that's about to change. I messed up so badly. I used to make her smile, now I'll make her cry. I used to make her feel special, now I'll destroy her. She doesn't deserve that. She doesn't deserve all that sadness, the feeling of the breakup. But I was so stupid and I completely messed up. As long as we were in my car, she was telling a couple of jokes and we were laughing a little bit. That was the last time I heard her beautiful laughter. Tears of laughter, not of sadness. We, unfortunately, arrived at her place. She got out of my car.

Y/N; Catch me if you can!

She said and she started running. I locked my car and I rushed to the house.

Me; Where's my baby girl?

I said feeling so broken. I'm 100% sure that's the last time I call her baby girl. The last time I try to find her. The last time she "attacks" me by hugging me. The last time she kisses my cheek. I picked her up and I rushed to the living room, her laughter  being the only sound in the house. I sat on the couch still holding her. She was on my lap and she was playing with my face.

Y/N; You're so cute!  I have the cutest guy in the world!
Me; And I have the cutest girlfriend in the world!

My own words broke me. She smiled and she got off my lap. She sat next me hugging my arm. My phone suddenly buzzed. I got a message from an unknown person.

Unknown; You have one more hour to choose. ~K. C.

I sighed and I looked at her.

Me; Y/N, I need to tell you something. It's really important.
Y/N; What's wrong?

She asked me looking up at me.

Me; Promise me you'll stay strong!

She sat up freeing my arm from her hug.

Y/N; Huh?
Me; Please!
Y/N; I promise but what happened?

I took her hand not being able to hold my tears anymore.

Y/N; Matt, what's wrong?
Me; You know how much I love you, right?
Y/N; Yeah.
Me; I want you to stay strong. I want you to leave me.
Y/N; WHAT?! 

She yelled.

Y/N; Why should I leave you?
Me; Your life is in danger because of me. I know it's hard for b-both of us, but you need to move on.
Y/N; But I only love you Matt!

She said and she started crying. I put her in my hug, both crying.

Me; You're my only love Y/N! I care about you! That's why I want you to stay away from me. Because I love you and I want you to be safe!
Y/N; Matt,  I don't wanna lose you!
Me; Me neither baby! But we don't have another choice. It's this breakup or you'll get hurt. I'm so sorry for putting you in this.
Y/N; Promise me you'll stay safe at least!
Me; If only you promise me to forget me!
Y/N; I can't Matt!
Me; Please Y/N! Do it! Forget everything about me!
Y/N; It's too hard Matt!

She said and she continued crying even more.

Me; I know. You're beautiful Y/N! You have a great heart, a beautiful smile that can drive any guy crazy, gorgeous eyes and a beautiful body! I'm sure you'll find another guy who's not gonna be a trouble maker like me.
Y/N; But I fell in love with that trouble maker!
Me; And I fell in love with that gorgeous girl right in front of me.
Y/N; Matt, are you sure you wanna end our relationship?
Me; We don't have another choice.

She pulled me closer to her connecting our lips. Tears were coming out of our eyes. I started remembering everything we've been through. From the day I met her, to the day we became friends, then best friends and finally a couple. We were always together, every day, every hour, every minute, every second. Whenever I was sad, she was always next to me and whenever she was, I was always next to her singing her a song of mine. She always loved the way I was singing.

Y/N; So, uh, that's it.
Me; Never forget that I will always love you! No matter what! You're my everything, even though we just broke up! I love you!
Y/N; I will never forget you Matt! I love you too!

I hugged her for last time. Then, I got up from the couch and I walked to the door. Before I leave, I kissed her forehead. Then, I did something funny to change her mood and she indeed laughed. One phrase was on my mind all the time. The phrase which was written on the last page of our photo album: "and more adventures are waiting us...". Now she should write :"our adventures just ended... ".

("Right in front of you" is a breakup song made by the teen rapper MattyBRaps, who's the main character in our story. So basically, if you have watched the music video, the song has a sad ending. Do you think that this story just ended? Or maybe there's more? Let me know what you think in the comments.)