Chapter 44

*a couple of months later*

Your POV

Finally! It's summer! No school, no homework, more time with Matt! Matt!... My favorite male name! I got up from bed and I went downstairs full of joy. My mum had made breakfast. I sat on the table placing my plate in front of me.

Mum; Good morning sweetie!
You; Morning mum!
Mum; How are you feeling today?
You; I'm feeling perfectly happy mum!
Mum; I'm glad you're feeling like that! So, do you have any plans for today?
You; Maybe I'll go to the beach with Matt.
Mum; Be careful!
You; I will mum!

I explained to my mum the reason I broke up with Matt after we got back together. Now, she sees Matt with another eye. She also told me we have future together! I hope she's right! I really love Matt and I don't wanna lose him again! He's my world! I need him more than the air I breathe (of course I "stole" that phrase from mattybsdiary😈😂. Back to the story), I swear!

Mum; Y/N, someone wants you on the phone!
You; And that someone must Matt!
Mum; I don't know. Here!

She gave me the phone.

You; Hello?
Matt; Hey cutie! How are you?

A huge smile appeared on my face as I heard his voice.

You; Hey Matt! I'm fine! How are you?
Matt; I'm perfect because I just heard your voice!
You; Awe! You're so cute and sweet!
Matt; I ain't a marshmallow!

I heard him laughing and I laughed too.

You; You are cuter and sweeter than a marshmallow!
Matt; Stop you're making blush!
You; Okay I'll stop!

We laughed again.

Matt; So, you must be free today, right?
You; For you I'm always free!
Matt; Glad to hear that. So, put on your swimsuit. I'll be there in 10 minutes.
You; Huh? Where are we going?
Matt; At the beach silly! I'll be there in 10 minutes. See you soon beautiful!
You; Alright see you soon Matt!
Matt; I love you!
You; I love you too!

We ended the call and I rushed to the bathroom. I had to find my wash my face, brush my teeth and find my swimsuit.

Matt's POV

Me; Mum, I'll might stay at Y/N's today, so don't wait for me.
MrsMorris; Freeze!

I stopped walking.

Me; What?
MrsMorris; Where are you going?
Me; At Y/N's, then at the beach and then back to Y/N's. I took some clothes with me cause I might stay there for the weekend.
MrsMorris; Okay. Have fun Matthew!
Me; Thanks mum!
Josh; Yo bro, I don't wanna be an uncle! I'm too young!
Me; Oh shut up Josh!

I took my keys and I went outside. I unlocked my car and I got in. After 10 minutes, I finally arrived at Y/N's house. I got out of the car and I walked to the door. I pressed the doorbell and Y/N opened the door.

Me; Hello beautiful!

I said and a huge smile appeared on her face as she saw me. I opened my arms and she immediately hugged me.

Y/N; Missed you! Haven't seen you for 3 days!
Me; I missed you too babe! Shall we go?
Y/N; Yes. Mum, Matt's here! Gotta go!
Mum; Have fun kids!
Me; Don't worry Mrs Y/Ln (Your Last name)! I'll take care of her!
Mum; I'm not worried! She's in good hands!

I smiled and we left from her house holding hands. We got in my car and I started driving to the beach.

Me; Music?
Y/N; Of course!
Me; Here's my phone. Connect my car and my phone through Bluetooth and go to my playlist on Spotify.
Y/N; Okay.

She took my phone and soon the music started. We were singing together, doing funny voices, telling jokes and soon we arrived at the beach. We had so much fun there! Maybe, it was because no one else was there apart from us. I still don't know why but I'll just roll with it. Then we went back to her house to take a shower. Of course we didn't take a shower together. It would be kinda... awkward. After we finished with our showers, we sat on her bed. I placed my hand all over her shoulder . We were watching a movie on Netflix. After that movie finished, we left the house and we went to the beach again to watch the sunset. We sat on two rocks. She was resting her head on my shoulder while our eyes were pinned on the sun.

Y/N; It's so beautiful!
Me; I know right! It reminds me of one of my special days.
Y/N; Really?
Me; Yeah. Wanna know which one?
Y/N; I mean if you want to tell me.
Me; I really want to. So, at this beach, today, before 8 years, we met each other. Do you remember what I told you that day?
Y/N; "Can I have your shovel? I wanna build a sand castle."
Me; Exactly! Then you said "Of course! Here!"
Y/N; Then you said "Thank you! Do you wanna help me build my castle?"
Me; You said "yes" and you asked me about my name.
Y/N; Then you asked about my age and then we became friends!
Me; Yeah. So, wanna build a sand castle? Our sand castle?

She smiled and she hugged me.

Y/N; I love you so much!
Me; I love you too baby! So, wanna build it?
Y/N; Are you serious?

She laughed.

Me; O-oh uh you don't wanna, right?
Y/N; Of course I wanna! C'mon let's do it!

She said and she immediately stood up and started running, holding my hand.

Me; Wait! We don't have buckets or shovels.
Y/N; True. So, what do you wanna do now?
Me; Hmm... This!

I leaned closer and I kissed her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I placed mine on her waist. We smiled as we pulled away.

Me; Happy 8 years gorgeous!
Y/N; Happy 8 years handsome!
Me; Shall we go back?
Y/N; Yeah, it's getting late.
Me; Can I stay at your place tonight?
Y/N; You know I can't say no to your cute face!
Me; Thanks! Let's go!

(Okay, that was so cute omg! 😍)