Chapter 3

Your POV

We've been playing for 2 hours. I've beaten him 10 times 😂. Haha!  I feel like the happiest girl in the world when I'm with him!  Ok, I'm gonna admit it. I have a huge crush on him since we were 12. So that means I'm in love with him for like 3 years. This is my only secret that he doesn't know.

Matt; HEY Y/N! THE PIZZA!
You; Oh shoot! 

I rush to the kitchen and a quickly turn off the microwave.

Matt; Did the pizza survive? 
You; Yeah... Hey, have you ever eaten charcoal with barbecue sauce?
Matt; no 😂. Wait, that's our pizza right?
You; Yeah, I'm so so sorry!
Matt; It's ok. It was actually my fault. I disturbed you.
You; No, Matt. It's not your fault. I was just thinking about something.

He takes my hand and leads me upstairs.

Matt; Let's just talk.

He's holding my hand. God that feeling! 😍

You; Ok.
Matt; What were you thinking about?
You; Matt,  I can't say.
Matt; Y/N, I'm your best friend. Don't you trust me?
You; Matt, I do trust you but that's a really personal problem and I have to solve it on my own.
Matt; You can't even eat without hearing my voice and now you have to solve your problems on your own? Are you sick or something?
You; Matt, for real, I can't tell you.
Matt; Fine, don't tell me. *he hugs you * But don't forget that I'll always be next to you whenever you need me!
You; Thanks Matt!
Matt; Now, I'm gonna order another pizza and you will take a quick shower to relax, ok?
You; Ok!

(So, I guess you won't eat burnt pizza 😂😂)