Chapter 28

Matt stopped the car.

Matt; Aye babe!  We're here!
You; Really?
Matt; Yee yee!  C'mon let's go!
You; Wait, isn't this the best amusement park in Atlanta?
Matt; Yeah. Wait, you haven't been here, right?
You; Once when I was 6 years old.
Matt; For real?  I used to come here every weekend.
You; That's why you were always busy on weekends. 😂
Matt; Well, babe, most of times, I was ending up in your house. 😂
You; True 😂
Matt; C'mon, we don't have all night!

(Yeah, it's nighttime 😂)

We got out of the car and we entered the park. Crazy roller coasters, ferris wheels, "haunted" houses and more games took me back to my childhood. There were also food stands with cotton candy, corn dogs and ice creams!  😍

Matt; So that's Atlanta's best amusement park!
You; Wow! It has changed, but not a lot. There are only some new games but I still remember a lot of games.
Matt; Awesome! Let's choose our first game.
You; Hmm... What about a crazy ride with that roller coaster?
Matt; Sounds good. Okay, let's go!

We bought 2 tickets for the roller coaster. To be honest I was nervous because I've never been in that roller coaster before.

Matt; Hey relax!
You; Sorry, but it's my first ride with that roller coaster.
Matt; You will love it, I'm sure.

Well, he was right. When the ride started I was so scared. I think he noticed it because he placed his arm all over my shoulder.

Matt; Here comes the drop. Hold me if you want.

I did hold him because I was so scared. Everyone started screaming but not from fear. From enjoyment. I was screaming too. Then the roller coaster speeded up. I was holding Matt's arm during the whole ride.

(After the ride...)

Matt; How was that babe?
You; It was... Pretty awesome!
Matt; Glad you like it! So, let's go to the next game, shall we?
You; Okay!

We played all the games in this park. More crazy rides, extreme drops, stuff that makes you sick. We also went to the "Haunted House", well,  Matt wanted to. It was the first time that I wasn't scared to be honest. Maybe it's because Matt was next to me. Our final game was the Ferris wheel. What a romantic way to close this beautiful night! Matt sat next to me, making me feel more comfortable. He placed his hand all over my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. The view was amazing! We could see, well almost, the whole city! Matt and I took a couple of pics, most of them were funny😂😂😂. After our final ride, we bought 2 corn dogs and we started walking around the park.

Matt; So, did you enjoy this night?
You; Yes!  Thanks for everything!
Matt; Oh come on!  Don't thank me!  I did nothing! I just wanted to have fun with you at the amusement park! 
You; Well, you did something!
Matt; What?
You; You made my day!

He smirked and then he gave me a quick kiss.

Matt; It's getting late. Wanna go back?
You; Yeah. Let's go.

We left the park and we got in Matt's car. To be honest, I was sad for ending this night with Matt.

Matt; Hey, why that face?

Shit he noticed me.

You; Well, I'll be honest with you, I don't want this night to end!
Matt; Well, text to your mum that you're gonna stay at my place.
You; Huh?
Matt; You said you don't want this night to end.
You; True. I'll text her.

I texted my mum to let her know that I'm okay and I'll stay at Matt's. She replied quickly.

Matt; Well? Did she text you back?
You; I can stay with you!
Matt; Awesome!
You; Are we going to your place now?
Matt; Do you actually want to?
You; I don't know Matt. You're the driver here!
Matt; You have a point. Well, wanna watch a movie at my place?
You; I'd loved to! 😊
Matt; Let's go! 

We went to his house. His family was out for the night. So we were alone. He gave me one of his hoodies and one of his pants as pajamas. We sat on his bed and he turned on the TV. When the movie started, he pulled me closer to him. He brought us a blanket and we covered ourselves with it. After a while, I felt sleepy, so wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest and I closed my eyes.

Matt's POV.

And she slept. Awe!  She's so cute! 😍 Well, I think it's time for me to say good too. I kissed her forehead and I whispered:

Me; I had an amazing time tonight babe! I love you!  Goodnight!

I turned off the TV and I fell asleep too.

(Wassup Fam? Did you enjoy this chapter? Stay tuned for the next one! 😉)