{chapter 12}

[madelaine's pov]

"i messed up cami, i really really messed up"

"messed up what? im super confused"

"you and lili left no room for me and vanessa on the couches"

"oh. oh? ohhh. oh no, im so sorry mads. i didn't mean to i was super drunk and i completely forgot"

"yeah and then me and vanessa kissed"

"what!! oh my god. is this a good thing or a bad thing?"

"both? i don't know, in the moment it was nice but then i woke up and regretted it"

"but you like vanessa? how could you regret it?"

"my thoughts went straight to travis. i can't break his heart camilla, he loves me so much"

"yeah travis, i forgot about him"

i huffed, plopping myself into one of camilla's couch chairs

"i wish i could forget about him"

"so what happened next?"

"she tried to talk about it, but i said i didn't want to. and then she said"

i took a long, deep breath

"she said what, mads?"

"she said she didn't want to be just bestfriends" i finally let out

camilla nodded "so she reciprocates the feelings"

"Mmh"

"and this isn't good news right? or is it? im honestly confused on how you feel now"

"same here cami. i had these feelings for vanessa and then we kissed. and now i have an irky feeling in my stomach. i also can't forget about Charles. he's head over heals in love with vanessa"

"so what are you going to do?"

"i have no clue"

i honestly didn't know what to do anymore. whatever my choice was i would break someone's heart. and no matter the choice i would break my own.

"i think you should talk to her"
cami said, getting up and pouring more water into her cup

"i should, but not now. later"

"it has to be now mads-" she took a sip of her water "-you guys have a scene coming up soon"

i face palmed myself "your right. damn it. Roberto wanted us to get it together before our next scene. at first we were but now" i dragged my sentence

camilla finished it "your not"

"what do i say cami?? "oh yeah i like you too sorry about flipping out, let's just go tell our boyfriends we're gay and we want to end it with them" "

"when you put it that way you make it seem bad" she pouted

"because it is! i kissed my bestfriend that i like who likes me back and sooner or later im going to have to talk to Travis about it. which i know won't go well. if he could get so pissed about us kissing on a show, i can't even imagine how he'll act when he finds out that we kissed off camera."

camilla set down her glass on the table and sat in the chair next to me

"i think you should take tonight to think. tell Travis that you need some alone time. then tomorrow, once you have all your thoughts together, talk to vanessa. get everything sorted out and all your feelings out there in the open. so that hopefully, you two will be ready for your scene"

i nodded in agreement "im gonna do that. thanks cami. your so wise"

the brunet put her hands together and bowed "why thank you, my young padawan"

i giggled "enough about me, how's your fling with kj?"

"i wouldn't call it a fling.."

"then what would you call on and off sexual interactions?"

she shrugged "friends with benefits?"

"cami you know your not good at not catching feelings"

"neither are you ms. in love with my bestfriend"

"you got me there" i laughed

thank god for such a good friend like camilla. tomorrow is going to be hard.

a/n:

can we just talk about all the madnessa content we got this weekend 🤧