Chapter 3- Friends

He opened his front door and got some keys to open his garage. He then took out his motorbike. I was thinking maybe it was too late to put an excuse that I would walk myself home so when he gave me a helmet I took it and put it on.

"Excuse me Mark? Where do you think you're going it's past 11pm?" An American accent said.

"Dad I'm dropping a friend home. I'll be home soon. She lives near and it's dark and I want her home safe". He said.

I thought that was really cute from him. He didn't even know me but still cared I got home safely.

"Okay be home soon. We don't want anyone worried in this house understand?"

Mark sighed and said "I understand. Bye".

I wanted to be polite and say something to his dad but his dad seemed so busy and stressed out. Wow I wonder why. He quickly went into the house as if he needed to rush on something. He had a phone beside his ear and he looked exactly like Mark.

He started his motorbike and then I got on behind him. And then he smirked. "Aren't you going to hold on me or do you want to die?".

"Ummmm" I mumbled and then I just hugged him from the back. He smelled so nice. What cologne did he even use?

"Please don't go fast" I told him and he nodded and actually listened to what I said which was something people hardly did.

It was nighttime and I have to admit that this ride was awesome.

We finally arrived to my house and it was weird he knew this town like his trousers's pockets.

He stopped the engine and walked me to the door of the huge apartments where I lived.

He said "Well Lana, it was nice meeting you and id love to be your friend." I had nothing to say. Speechless. He was so cute.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and my face started to burn. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Thank you for bringing me home and also for the dinner" I said. "You're welcome".

Then he said "take care. See you soon" and he winked at me.

See you soon?

I shook my head,smiled and gave him a last glance.

I went up to my room. My parents were sleeping.

What a nice Friday night. It was crazy getting a kiss from a stranger or having dinner with him but he was sexy. I won't lie to myself.

I told my friend Zoe every detail before falling asleep and she told me million times I was pretty lucky to find a cutie staring at me and she would get to know him as soon as possible.