Chapter 5- Should I do this?

Zoe came out from her bathroom and asked me if I was okay. I nodded.

I told her every detail of what happened and how crazy Mark is.

"Do you think I should do this? I don't even know him? He's crazy and I don't know him either" I sighed.

"Look you don't HAVE to do this but umm a party seems fun since it's Saturday...and that's why yous should get to know each other he seems to find you gorgeous" she said.

"What if he does this to every girl? What if it isn't him that wrote this? And plus, he's going way too fast. I mean I just can't go to a party after I ran away from my parents with a bunch of roses in my hands" I said and doubted if I was right.

"Okay okay. I'll come with you to the party".

"We will tell your parents the roses were for me and you were excited so you brought them here to me"

"Other questions they doubt? I'll answer them. Now let's go to your house and get ready. I actually can't believe you ran all the way to my house" she giggled.

I agreed with her, left the roses in her bedroom sadly and kept the card in my bag.

We arrived at my house and thought this was absolutely crazy so I decided not to go to the party, again this was going way too fast. Did he think I was that easy?

"Zoe let's stay home. Dylan is coming home soon with his friends and girlfriend and my parents are going out with their friends". I said.

"No! Please let's go. This party is actually popular. Everyone is coming."

"No. You're not making me. I don't even know the guy and he sends me freaking letters and roses". I took a sip of the iced water on the counter.

"Fine then. You stay here. I'm going with Brianna."

"What?"

"Yes I'm going with her, bye."

"You're not getting ready in my house if I'm not going." I said. I was mad. Should I do this?

"Just let me get ready because I don't change my mind like you do in a blink of an eye" she Said.

"I didn't even say I was going. I wanted to cover up from my parents but when I saw Dylan's car outside I remembered I didn't need to. They are probably drunk already."

"C'mon let me get you ready. You think too much".

Zoe said trying to drag me.

"Zoe you can go. I'll just stay here watching youtubers and crap."

Zoe gave up because she knew how stubborn I was.

It was 10pm and I kind of regretted rejecting Mark. But I still thought he couldn't say he liked me and maybe just maybe he was rushing everything.

I called Zoe and after the third ring I heard her saying "hello?" With loud music in the background.

"Hey it's me Lana so how is the party?"

"Oh you know....it's pretty great and I met the famous gentle Mark"

I gasped."No you didn't!"

"Yes I did, I'm in his guest bathroom and wow I love his house you know? And he's so goodlooking"

"What the fuck Zoe? Are you drunk?"

"Maybe a little" she giggled.

"Okay.now.serious. I met Mark and I told him I was your bestfriend. He looked sad that you didn't come but then he started to drink lots of beer."

"What?" I said. "And then what?"

"So then I told him I was Zoe and he told me how lucky I was that I was your "good friend" and told me I should tell you he's a nice guy? Which he is anyway. What did you even do to make him so obsessed with you?"

"I swear. I didn't even try." I said.

"Yep. He said he was looking for you for over a year. You were always his type and didn't find any for other girl that look like you and some other bullshit...I think he's out of his mind"she laughed.

What was I even supposed to respond to that?

"Um okay. Bye."

After half an hour I stopped talking to Zoe I started thinking how mark was sooo obsessed with me. It was getting creepy. What if he didn't like my personality? ....

My phone started to ring and a strange number showed up on my phone.

I wondered who's number it was.