Chapter 14- New life

It was a year today I didn't talk to Mark.

I made new friends and completely forgot about him ...I mean we never went out so it never mattered.

He was just a person I knew for a week that made me feel good.

But this day last year we met. Ugh whatever.

My boyfriend Chris texted me.

We are currently 3 months together and I do say that matching souls don't exist.

My little baby sister started crying and today I had to mind her. Anna was her name.

My brother Dylan was thinking about getting married to Sarah and whenever they got to that topic I rolled my eyes. Just finish college first.

Everybody knew Chris. And when I say everyone it's everyone. My mom was proud and thought I was finally 16 and grown up. I didn't need somebody like Mark in my life because he was just bad influence....

My dad loved Chris. So did Dylan and Sarah but especially my mom.

It's not as if I didn't like him but I always wished they got to know Mark too...

Me and Chris met during my dad's meeting. Basically my dad's boss's son.

He told me I was cute and wanted to know me more. We started talking and we got to know more about each other. He liked drawing, and traveling. Indeed we are meant to go on a holiday next week to South Of France.

I fed Anna when Chris called me.

She was so cute. She was 2 months old.

"Lana what's up?" He chuckled.

"Umm I'm good you? I smiled.

Chris was nice looking for my liking. He had brown hair locks and green eyes. 6"1 and had large shoulders. He was 2 years older than me.(18).

He also had a nice smile. That's what I fell in love with. I wasn't sure if I was in love with him yet ...

"I'm okay...I was just over checking for our flight on Monday and today's Friday ...I want to see you"

"Can't wait to go to France and nope you can't see me" I laughed.

"Why?" He said.

"Because on Monday it's a surprise?"

"Okay...you're making me die to see you then" he laughed.

"Isn't that a nice thing?" I teased.

"How's Anna?"

"She's fine, she was just a bit hungry...that's why you can't see me...I have to mind her all weekend" I said.

We kept on talking on the phone.

"Come to the party tonight, please?"

"Lana please answer" he said.

"I will have to ask my mom...I usually REFUSE to go to parties" I laughed it off.

"I'll pick you up at 9, be ready"

"Fine Chris you won. I'll tell Sarah to mind Anna tonight" I rolled my eyes.

"Talk to you later. Love you"

"Love you too, bye"

I was in the kitchen trying to make Anna fall asleep.

My dad came home from work. On Fridays he did came back early.

"Good afternoon dad"

"There they are my two beautiful togethers" we same at the same time. I knew it, he always says it.

"Did Chris come here today?" He asked.

"Um no he just asked me to go out with him tonight" I said.

"Oh you can by the way" he winked.

3 months together - party

I was excited a little....

During the day I went to a beauty salon to get my nails and eyebrows done.

Afterwards I went to buy some snacks. Healthy snacks. I wanted my sister to watch her older sister eating healthy so she would do the same thing. She was only 2 months old but I didn't care.

It was already 5pm by then so I went into this shop where they sell nice clothes..

I looked around and found some cute dress to wear tonight at the party with Chris.

It was a long, red dress up to my ankles.

I thought about my black heels to match it with and decided to buy it.

€24.99

By the time it was 7pm I took a shower.

I started working on my hair.

Little I did, only straighten it to make it longer.

I put some pencil white eyeliner in my eyes to give the impression of having big eyes...then I put a light pink blush,pink lipstick,2 different mascaras and a natural looking eyeshadow.

8PM

I put lotion on my legs because the dress had a split and I wanted my legs to be shiny.

I found my heels.

I decided to put on the dress in a few minutes.

8:30PM:

My mom entered my room, tired from work.

"Hey honey I heard you're going to a party?" she said.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"That's a nice dress" she said.

"I know, I love it"

"Say hi to Mark" she said.

"Sure I will do"

I put on the dress finally and gave myself one last touch before putting on the heels.

Then I heard Chris entering my house and it was time to go downstairs...