Chapter 10- Dont want it to end

When I entered the white limo I faced the boy I was waiting to see all this time.

"Champagne?" He said. He looked so hot I thought I looked ratchet near him.

He was wearing a blue shirt with black jeans and vans.

His hair was styled with gel upwards.

"Done checking me out?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I want the champagne, thank you" I smiled at him.

He poured the champagne into a glass and I said "aren't we going to the cinema?"

"Not a public cinema" he said.

"Umm?"

"A movie in my house and then the beach"

"Sounds nice" I smiled and looked out the window.

"What size are you?" He said.

"What?" I replied

"Not in that way ... Size in bikini?"

"Why? What the hell?"

"We might be swimming" he laughed.

"Did anyone tell you?you're crazy. And by the way I am a size 12"

"Why a date on a Wednesday?" I said.

"He just ignored me and kept on typing on his phone something before switching it off."

"Sorry I don't count school days. I'm an online student" he smirked.

"Okay" I said.

Online student. Interesting.

We reached our destination and he opened the door for me.

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me for everything,I should thank you for accepting to come here, you know?" He smirked.

"Okay then but you must know one thing I do have manners"

He smiled and shook his head.

When we entered his house it seemed so empty from last time I was here.

I should invite him sometimes to my house.

"Follow me" he said and then he took a hold of my hand but I didn't say anything.

We went through doors and doors and finally we arrived in a "movie area".

Lots of seats were placed and so a bunch on sofas too.A maid came in and asked if she should of brought the "usual order" and Mark nodded.

We decided to seat on a sofa to stay comfy and we waited for the movie to start and the "usual order" came.

The usual order was 2 huge packs of popcorn, 2 chocolate bars with nuts, a bowl of m&ms, and 2 cups of fanta.

"So this is the usual order"

"Surprised?"

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"The fault in our stars"

"What if I cry too much again and someone will kill me because I'm annoying?"

"I'll protect you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

I looked up at him and wondered why did he like me?

He even called me his...I mean his sunshine but still.

He wasn't afraid of me rejecting him.

"You okay?"

"Ye I'm grand" I assured him.

The movie started and during the middle of the movie I was tired of sitting steady so I leaned onto his shoulder...

He seemed happy of my action so I hugged his arm and he smirked.

When the movie ended we actually finished all the food.

"Lana we should get going in the beach" he said.

"You know people fall in love so fast."

"I know" he said. "But not so fast...but I'm sure they do if they never fell in love before they have nothing to be afraid of..."

"Are you a cheesy writer?" I smiled at him.

"Nope but let's go... Okay?"

"Okay." We laughed and left. I found it cute...

I wanted to stay with him forever for some reason. He made me feel happy.

We headed to the beach after entering in his car. I thought we were going with the limo but we didn't. He had a range over too which was weird if you ask. Lol.

He gave me a bikini...it was neon green which I thought it matched with my skin tone and my blonde hair.

I smiled but he kept focused on driving. Finally he turned the radio on and the song Becky G- Shower played.

The song seemed to describe the singer when she saw her crush and it felt as if I was her.

You're the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror ...singing in the shower...

LalaDe LalaDa LalaDa