Chapter 9- Countdown

It was Tuesday and it meant I had dancing classes. I was a pretty active person.

"Keys? Purse? Bag? Changing shoes?" My mom said.

"All set" I said. "See you later mom, I love you!" I shouted and closed the door behind me.

Dancing was so hard this month. We had a competition going on which made it so stressing...but I loved dancing it made me positive.

"Okay and 1.2.3 and 4, turn to the right, move it and split girls split your positions now" My tutor shouted.

And on repeat was Teefli- U can get it ..all censored.

I was the captain of the dancing team so I had to pay more attention but it didn't mean I didn't follow the rules of our TUTORS. It meant I just had to stay on the front with all the other girls "3 other captains".

"I don't get how you can be so active...all I did today was being on netflix...Okay and I also texted Matthew" said Zoe on the phone while I was on my way home...

"Is Lindsay actually moving?" I said.

"I don know but I think she will...she's even excited to go all British" Zoe said.

I laughed.

"You know I ll kind of miss that annoying thing" I said.

"Me too, I got to go,plus tomorrow is my date with Matthew" she said.

"Oh okay... Well I have a date too you know?" I said.

"With who? Mark?" She said.

"Yes..." I said.

"Where? ...By the way... My man is bringing me to the cinema" she said.

"Oh that's funny because that's were Mark is bringing me" I giggled.

"Double date it is! You should give that boy a chance..." She said.

"Okay I will. See you bye".

I got off the bus and then finally I went home. I didn't want to go home anyway because tomorrow was my date with Mark and we had half school days every Wednesdays...but I had to go in and have dinner.

"Hey Lana how was dancing?" My mom said.

"Great, is dad back to work today?" I said.

"Ye he is ...Go sit with your brother in the sitting room I have big news to say..." She said.

What big news?

"Hey do you know what moms on about?" I said.

"Nope." He said.

"Oh useful".

My mom entered the sitting room with a huge smile across her face. I was so confused. Was she high?

"Sadly your father isn't here but we moved to a bigger house because well...I'm pregnant" my mom said.

"What?" I said, shaking.

"Yes you're going to have a little sister or brother..."

"Mom that's crazy ...Im the one supposed to have a kid...you're the granny." Dylan said.

"Shut up you, college is still waiting for you." My mom laughed and threw a cushion at him.

We were all happy. What could go wrong? I felt as if I was on cloud 9. My mom was pregnant, my brother was going to start college soon, me and my bestfriend had dates and everything

was falling into place for once.

"Mom when did you find out?" I said while helping her cooking. I was a bit worried for her doing too much work even if maybe it was too early for that.

"This morning". She smiled and I smiled back.

My phone started ringing so I went to my back garden to speak.

"Hello..." I said.

"Hey so tomorrow? At 5?"

"Sure"

"And maybe we could go visit this beach too if you don't mind" he said.

"Id love to" I said.

"See you tomorrow then"

"See you tomorrow."

"Who was that?" My mom asked.

"Just a friend" I said.

She nodded and so I went up to my room, went on my laptop and changed my profile picture..

After 3 hours of changing my profiler I got 25 likes...1 comment...

"My sunshine *kissing emoji*😘

-Mark Raviel"

I liked his comment but didn't reply ..

The next morning when I got to school stalker Zoe said "my sunshine!" And laughed. I laughed too.

"He thinks your his" she said.

"I am.." I said.

"What?" And I laughed again.

"I was only joking calm down" and broke into laughter again.

"Mark Raviel, Matthew Wallknock"

We smiled at eachother.

Finally the last school bell rang and I rushed home I was literally so happy for this day to come.

I was thinking about Mark everyday since I met him.

Tik tok Tik Tok it was finally 4:30pm.

I was already ready. I didn't eat much just this type of taco with salad and cheese.

I put on white high waist skinny jeans with a black tank top with a designed cardigan and red. Dr. Martens.

I let my straight blond hair fall onto my back and put a bit of eyeliner, pink lipstick and mascara.

I could be girly if I wanted to.

I decided to go out and wait for him instead of him knocking since my parents didn't know anything about this.

Wait but Dylan wasn't here, my dad was out working doing extra time, my mom went grocery shopping ...Mr. Obsessed with me could knock on my door if he wanted to.

The door rang and so I opened it, I found myself walking in this this white limo. Classy. I wondered what Zoe was doing.