Percy Jackson and the Teenage Spy

• Dedicated to to the janitor in my school who was cleaning the toilet cuz my class kinda messe

This is a crossover between Percy Jackson and Alex Rider.

Disclaimer:
I do not own this. Anthony Horowitz owns Alex Rider, while Rick Riordan owns Percy Jackson.

Note: Alex Rider is a son of a minor god. 

****************EXTRA NOTE:

1. Let's just say I really wanted Nico and Annabeth to go to Goode High. Grover will come in later!

Do not read if:
1. You've never read Percy Jackson or Alex Rider.
2. You're not a Percabeth fan.
3. You're not a Alex x Sabina fan.

Plot summary:
Everyone knows the famous Percy Jackson in Camp Half-Blood. No one knows who Alex Rider, 15, a teenage spy is. Now, Alex is living with Sabina Pleasure and family, to forget about his M16 world. Percy Jackson is 17. The prophecy of 7 just ended. But little did he know he'd come face-to-face with someone like him. Someone who has the luck of a devil and hero in the mortal world...

What happens when Alex Rider meets Percy Jackson (and friends) and gets dragged into the world of Greek gods and goddesses with his girlfriend/half-sister Sabina Pleasure? Forget M16, Alex. If you found mortals hard to handle, what about meeting monsters, that can NEVER be killed.