Chapter 1

An Uta-No-Prince-Sama fan fiction! I can't get over my fan-girling for reiji!

There are gonna be some Japanese words, but don't pull out you hair, I wrote what they mean too. XD

It's really sad there aren't many reiji fanfics... he's so lovable! >v<

DISCLAIMER: I do not own uta no prince sama or the characters, I own Violet only!

Introduction:

My name is violet, I'm the youngest quartet, 19 years old in our epic idol group, Quartet Night. My hair is short touching a bit my shoulders with a side bang on my right side of my face covering a bit of my eye and in different shades of brown; dark at the top slightly lightens at the ends. My eyes are chocolate brown. I'm white (obviously). I hate showing my legs, so I usually wear jeans (not tight ones though). I love tank tops, I wear them often with an unbuttoned collar shirt or without 'em.

*story starts*

-----------My POV------------

I used to be a bit shy and nervous when it comes to crowds, but that changed when I joined the lovely quartet night group. I was even shy even around my own members but not anymore. We members are pretty close to each other, and slowly, slowly I began to developed feelings for a certain some one in it;

                 Kotobuki Reiji....

Standing on the edge of the balcony outside my room, glassed doors open behind me. My elbows on the ledge and reading a book about some fantasy and chuckling at some parts of it and my hair flowing by the breeze. I heard the door creak and turned my face to look Haruka entered holding few shopping bags.

" Okaeeri! (Welcome back)" I spoke in a cheery tone.

"Konichiwa, (hello) Violet-sempai! ", She replied.

"How was your shopping?"

"It was fun, I went with Tomo-chan!"

I turned to look back at my book and continued reading, I heard some ruffling sound from a bag, "I bought something for you Sempai."

I faced her again, warmly smiled and spoke, "you didn't have to buy anything for me, I'm all good."

She got closer me to the balcony and took out a big rectangular box. I stared at it for few seconds, put my book at the railing and turned to face her and slowly took it. "Thank you Haru-chan. You didn't have to... but again, thanks, I appreciate it." I smiled and put a free arm around her shoulder and pulled her close like a sisterly hug. She smiled back. I let go of her and took the cover off the present and found a black tank top with a graffiti written 'You can't be me 'cuz I'm a rock star' She sure knows my choice pretty well...

Haruka suddenly spoke with her brows raised with worry and a slight frown, "do you like it?..."

"Of course I do! Psycho! (Awesome)"