CHAPTER 17

[Continued last chap!]

----------Reiji's POV----------

Violet acts really adorable when she's drunk! A bit open you say! She's actually different from other girls if you ask me. She not a slut who shows off her skin at all. Though I would love to see her wear some dresses, she looks cute in them!

Anyways, at the moment we're in the middle of a game and she's in my lap leaning her back on me. I dug my chin in the soft silky hair. "Nya nya..." she mumbled childishly making me chuckle. Neko-chan... (kitty)

The next turn was Ottoya's. "Truth or dare Ottoyan?" I asked.

"Truth!"

"Okay, tell me who do you love!"

"Uhmm...I.." his face becomes red glance at Nanami.

"Go on!"

"I'm too shy to say it!"

"Ottoyan!" I frowned and looked over the others bored, looking for other suggestions. Slowly slowly I wasn't feeling like playing anymore but... I wanted to 'play' something else, which obviously, won't be doing good right now. "Reeeiji?" Violet looked up at me grinning squinting her eyes.

"Hm...?" I my smile grew.

Her expression became serious, "I'm not actually drunk dumb ass."

"Eh?" I blinked twice. "What?" She hit more then like 10 I think! And acted like as if she was a drunk!

"Ugh I feel so embarrassed! I totally almost lost my sanity! And its because of you!"

Tough cookie, not a rookie. I pouted my lips "Me?"

"Don't make that face! And... this is boring, I quit. You still having fun?" She made a bored expression.

"I 'was' but now, I don't feel it either."

She blushed, "Idiot...still, your fault..." she mumbled.

I chuckled and raised a brow smirking, "How?"

"I don't know it just is!" She protested hitting my chest. I got up pulling her with me, "We're quiting!" I chirped.

"What? Why?" Ranmaru looked with disappointment.

"You just wanna take advantage of my drunk state!" Violet blurted out angrily with her face red pointing at him.

"That could be true!" He laughed and abruptly stopped "W-wait a second, you're not drunk?"

"I was for a while, but got over my hangover."

"Yeah, you were god damn insane!" He snickered.

She huffed and turned to walk towards the sea shore followed by me. "Hey! You haven't sent me those pictures!" She reminded.

"Ah warry warry (sorry) I forgot!" I slid my hand in my short's pocket and took the iphone out, sending photos to hers.

--------Violet's POV---------

My mind was still semi-sort of puzzled and my vision spinning just a little. I shut my eyes tight shaking my head. "Are you okay?" He asked resting a hand on my shoulder, his face with worry. I held his hand kissing his knuckles. "Aww..." He cooed and ran a hand through my hair smiling sweetly. I could have the slightest feeling of eyes at a distance looking over us but I didn't pay much attention. He moved closer cornering me at the nearest table and placed his right hand on it.

----------Reiji's POV---------

I leaned forward till our lips were few centimeters apart, staring into those chocolate brown, hazy eyes. I blew on her lips but instead of her resisting, she started to tickle my abs, "Ah! Yamate! (Stop)" I blurted out moving away suddenly. She grabbed her mouth and stomach like she was...sick? "What's wrong?" She went passed me in a flash to the bathroom. "Oh no..." She probably went for puking... I went to the bar for a glass of water and handed to her ad she came out. "Here.."