Chapter 12

okay every one, enjoy._.

----My guest room 7:30am----

"You know what, I'm changing the shoe choice. I won't be wearing those boots, instead, I'll try on those purple sneakers." I decided to change few things on what to wear for today's cruise. About what misho said yesterday, I do want to impress Reiji... by wearing girly stuff and show off my legs. No way for the legs...since I never showed even in my childhood. You might wonder what I did before joining the academy since the girls wore skirts for the uniform, I broke that rule off course, by replacing it with dress pants like the boys do. Heh everyone thought it was weird but I didn't care one bit, cuz I ain't a slut who wants attention.

Anyway moving on, I walked to the bathroom and bathed myself, got dressed, brushed my teeth. And obviously no make up at all. I got out and looked in the mirror...I do look kinda different...and pretty I guess, wonder what he'll think. I put up few small white flowers on my left side.h

It was 7:57 by the time I came out.

"You can go now Misho." I told to her.

She just stared at me for a while. Irritated, I spoke up, "What now?"

"Hmmm...looks good on you!" She chirped smiling, holding a towel and clothes.

"Sempai, you look different today!" Haruka smiled sweetly.

"Thanks..." I mumbled, slightly blushed scratching the back of my head tilting forward. There was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Reiji smiling waving his hand "Ohayo, Vey-chan!" He greeted. He wore dark green jeans, a hugging grey shirt with black half sleeves and black sneakers, he looked hot in casual clothes... "O-ohayo Reiji!" I said sweetly, pink faintly tainting my cheeks. waving my hand back. I heard the bathroom door shut tight, probably Misho went there.

"Want to have breakfast with me?" He asked leaning forward.

"Sure!" I chirped. I closed the door behind me and faced him again, he was inches away from my face. I flinched back. "What?"

"Nothing~ you look different today..." he whispered.

"Do you...not like it?..." I said nervously.

"What? No! You look so cute! Its the first time I'm seeing you wearing something like that~" he cooed and suddenly latching onto a bone crushing hug, slightly lifting me rubbing his cheek over mine up and down constantly blushing. As if he was fangirling..."Y-you're crushing me..!" I could hardly speak. "Oh sorry, its that you look so kawaii (cute)!" He backed away now leaning poking my cheek, smiling closing his eyes and I could hardly notice his cheeks pink. I pushed away his hand, giggling. He held my hand and went towards the dinning room.

[I don't wanna do every detail -_-]

-----On the ship 11:00am-----

[Don't even think I'll write something like titanic xD]

I was with my juniors, Mishka and Haruka sitting on the beach-bench vectors out at the deck. I was drinking an apple juice while reading a novel at the same time. Those two were chatting about god-knows what.

"What are you going to wear Violet-sempai?" Haruka asked interrupting my reading.

"Pardon?" I looked up at her confused.

"I said what are you going to wear at the beach?"

"Well...I haven't thought of that yet...."

"Girl don't tell me you will wear those jeans and crap!" Mishka snapped.