CHAPTER 18

outside academy grounds [academy] 3:45pm-

Sitting under a tree, the leaves softly rustling as they move with the breezes' rhythm. I was motivated to compose some upbeat music. "Yo.." I flinched away turning my head to the voice when I heard a familiar someone whisper in my ear.

"Reiji...don't creep up like that!" I exclaimed blushing slightly. He just gave a cheeky grin squinting his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He said sweetly pressuring his face on my shoulder.

"What do you think..?" I began writing again.

"Mmm...it sounds so..sweet and blissful." He complimented reading.

"But I can't do it with your weight on me!"

He didn't budge to move, instead he wrapped his arms around me covering up my arms and nudged his nose in my neck. I blushed tilting my head forward. "I-im busy..." I whispered. He tightened around me. "Are you okay?..you don't seem like yourself lately?.."

He rose his head loosening the tenacity, "Ahah, just too bored! I'm okay anyway!" He ruffled my hair with a grin curling up his soft lips.

I slightly smiled facing him. "Don't you have anything to do?"

"Ehh? Can't I be with you~?" He whined childishly.

"I never said you to go."

He gave a weird smirk leaning in, "Your bra is showing..." he whispered seductively.

I blushed hard getting away from him and lifted the hem of  my tank top's neck. I'm so embarrassed now! He laughed out loud heartily. "Nani?! (What)"

"That..ahah...I mean, 'its' really cute! With little cute frogs! Ahahah!"

I really wanted to smack his ass right now."Who told you peep?!"

"Relax! Its only me ne!" He stopped clutching his stomach. My blush slightly lightened but still utterly embarrassed! He then took out something from his pocket and asked, "Pockie sticks?"

"No..." I mumbled crossing my arms looking away.

"Dah...okay, okay, sorry!"

"Nope." I pouted.

"Alright alright. Ne anyway.." he began catching my attention, "I know we just came from our trip and...you're maybe tired but, can I take you somewhere?" He flashed a sly smile averting his eyes away itching his nape.

"...Sure.." I said semi-sort of unsure.

"Great~ How does 8 o'clock seem?"

"Fine. But where?"

"Oh now that's a suprise...And one more thing!"

"What now?.." I spoke annoyed. Don't be like that violet! You wanted him right? I mentally lectured myself.

"Wear a dress for me?" I could he hesitation in his question with faintly pink cheeks.

"S-sure." I smiled assuring him. Ahhh now where the hell do I get a damn dress? I could imagine Mishka throwing piles of clothing smashing all over my ass, what a pain!

He slowly lifted one of my hands rubbing his thumbs softly on my knuckles staring down at them. His touch...so warm and soft... I pinched his nose!

"Oah! What's that for!" He puffed his cheeks and lets go looking up.

"You know and still ask.." I face palmed.

He laughed again getting up and clutched his stomach again.