Chapter 15

EVERY ONE BUCKLE YO SEAT BELTS CUZ THIS IS GONNA BE FREAKIN LONG.

After an hour of pure and unutterable sadness, I could hear the door open and didn't bother to look up who it was.

"Vey-chan?" I heard Reiji speak lowly, sadly. I flinched at his touch when it contacted my back. I heard him sigh and felt a weight settle near me on the bed and hugged my knees tighter as my heart started to beat faster. "Vey-chan?..." he began. "Please listen...look at me..." he uttered. I held my head up fixating my eyes on the floor.

I couldn't look at him right now. "What you saw... wasn't what it meant... I was busy with the other guests. I had hands full of trays. That girl just came up from no where and did what I absolutely didn't like or wanted. I extremely hated that, believe me...please..." I stayed silent but met his eyes this time with no expressions but had tear stains on my cheeks. "You don't know how much I'm into you, I don't need another girl. Trust me..." he wiped away my tears with his thumbs. "I love you more then anything I had till now! Last night, I...can't express the amount of hearts I grew for you...and I set that up just for you. My one and only girl." He smiled slightly, sadly, anticipating for an answer. "Violet?.." I didn't say a thing, although I started to believe the him, the way he was expressing... he sighed heavily and left after few minutes of no reply.

Ugh I felt guilty...I should've said something...stupid me! I smacked my head. I fell of the bed thinking what he said. I'll see him at night...maybe, or not.

Half an hour passed reading a book and Mishka came in, her face showing worry as she saw me. She sat beside, "What happened? Why didn't you came out? I know you were lying bout takin' a rest."

I sat up adjusting the pillow and place my hands on my abdomen like I was in a therapy session. Sighing I began, "When we were chilling out on the tables.. I noticed a girl coming up to Reiji, it caught my eye and moved closer as she aroused suspicion when she got like real close. And then...they kissed..." I looked away avoiding her gaze.

She sat silence and spoke momentarily, showing seriousness, "That...can't be right...I've seen how much he falls for you and..no something ain't right there.."

"Yeah un... In fact he just came in a while ago and told it wasn't his fault and how much he was sorry blah blah blah."

"Don't be like that! What did you say?"

"Nothing. I didn't know what was right to say at that time, so I kept silent."

"You...girl, when a man is sincerely apologizes, and you know he means it, then forgive him."

"That's where I couldn't figure out if he actually meant what he said."

She shook her head. "Okay look, what was he doing before they kissed?"

"He was handing out drinks to everyone."

"Were his hands full? I mean, he must be holding up trays?"

"Yeah...and now that you mention it, he did say that and the girl just came up to his face."

"Guess now that sums up things!"

"So...its not his fault.." I mumbled and had curved a small grin.

"Mmhmm, way to go smart ass!"

"Tell me...would it be okay if I.. go to him at night?"

"Of course!"

"Thanks misho...you really help a lot." I hugged her and she patted my head.

"You ma dude, and dudes are supposed help!" She cheered.