Chapter 3

Heya! I'm Mishka! I'm 19 years old and work part-time as a fashion designer. I have pink long waist-length wavy hair in different shades, light at the top turning darker, slightly brown at the ends. I have light brown eyes. I love to wear locket-type necklaces which I often do. I love to wear bright colorful clothing!  I'm the niece of the famous Shining Saotome who owns courses in which there are many popular idols! There's a group Quartet Night and from one of them, Violet and I are best friends! Since middle school!

We don't see each other that often because our careers, but we meet up at weekends some times!

~~~~~~Back to story~~~~~~

--------Mishka's POV---------

I'm planning on joining the master course in my uncle's academy, but I heard that romance ain't allowed... I'm not sure about that, but if its true, I'ma gonna spank that old man! The idols make love songs (mostly), and so did he for wife I think!

I'm wearing a pink floral skirt with cherries on it, black tights bellow, a brown buckle belt. I'm wearing knee length light brown leather boots that have flowers lined horizontally at the top. I'm wearing loose reddish-pink T-shirt with a wide open neck, that's frilly at the ends touching my belt a little. I'm wearing a black tank top under it, the short's sleeves are half. I'm a pink panther! I get my liking for pink colour from my mom!

I was at my part time job at the moment working on designs on a paper sitting in the office with other designers. Its a pretty busy job, so busy, it feels like your doing a full time job! I've made many clothes for my buddy Violet. Well, since she's like a tomboy, I make tank tops, collar shirts and jeans. But seriously, she has to be a bit girly! Well, at least its good that she's being her self though.

I talked to my uncle at night on the phone about joining the academy and he said that he'd do my admission in the morning but I don't have to go there for it. I'm pretty excited to see my buddy!

My phone rang it was from my uncle. "Konichiwa (hello) uncle!" I exclaimed happily.

"Hello~ my dear Mish-chan! I've called to tell you your admission is done and I you are sharing the dorm with Violet Yagami!" He said in his cheery voice.

Hearing Violet's name, i abruptly stood up from my chair and it fell backwards. "I'm sharing dorms with VIOLET?!" I literally shouted. The employs in the place were staring at me giving me weird and confused looks. "Hai! (Right/yes/yeah) I haven't told her about your admission, so keep it a surprise! You'll be coming starting tomorrow and we'll discuss some things as well before you see her."

"I gotcha! And..." I pulled up the chair and sat down, the others continued their work. "I've heard that romance isn't allowed... is that true uncle?"

He was taken aback and sweat dropped, "w-well, it will be discussed in the morning!" He stuttered.

"SO IT IS NOT ALLOWED huh unc-" the line was cut off. And it ticked me off! A vein plopped my four head. An employ noticed my anger and walked towards me, "Mish-chan, calm down! Boss is gonna take a round here and we'll be scolded if we don't continue our work!" She spoke anxiously and sweat dropped.

"Fine...." I cooled down a little and continued designing.

----home, in my room 5:37----

I was lying on my stomach in the bed and reading a newly released magazine of Quartet Night. I was smiling widely at Violet's pictures at the end of the page she and a guy Reiji made a new song, I grabbed my phone and looked it up, I found it and downloaded it. I sat up, swung my legs off the bed and walked toward the closet. I hummed, took out a suit case and placed my clothes in it, some files (obviously related to designing.) I threw some shoes in it.

Okay, make up, check.

Creams, check.

Face wash, check!

I grabbed a a shiny purple bag and put my stuff in it too. I looked in my closet, what to wear tomorrow..hmm... I thought. I took out a midnight blue,frilly, knee length skirt. A full-sleeved navy blue floral shirt , black tights and a dark brown fedora with a black and white ribbon wrapped around it. A shining white buckled belt. "All set!", I said.

"Mishka! Dinner is ready!" My mom's voice echoed in my room. "Coming!!" I shouted from my room. I went downstairs to the dinning table. Me and my parents sat down on the chairs, and prayed, "Thank you God for the food!", We said in unison. We dug in.

"Dear, congratulations for your admission in the academy", my mom spoke heartily with a smile.

"Thanks mom, and the best part is, I get to see violet!"

"That's great dear!" My dad spoke happily.

After eating I dashed towards upstairs in my room. I was jumping with excitement! That reminds, me the download must be done by now. I jumped on the bed and lay on my belly. I grabbed my head phones and played the song. It was called 'One More Night'. It was so AWESOME! I lost words for it! The official video was showing them dance hand in hand in some parts. They make a good couple.... I thought. They really do. She did tell me her crush was on him for some time! Hope she enjoyed it~ I giggled.

After watching and listening, I decided to call her. I rolled on my back facing the ceiling. The bell Rand few times...

"Mushi mushi? (Hello)" she said on the line

"Eyyo~! Vey-chan!"

"Misho! What's up?"

"Ah nothing, anyway I just watched your new song video! You were hand in hand with your crush!! I'm proud of you!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my God, Misho I can't tell how much I enjoyed that! I was all melting! It was hard to contain my blush so I had to put a lot of white make up to cover it! Man, I can do that FOREVER!" She giggled and I could tell definitely she was blushing!

"You go girl! Mama's proud of you! Any ways, what are you up to right now?" I said out of blue.

"Hmmm....lying on my bed, was reading a book. You tell?"

"Just ate diner and thought to call you!"

"Well, my eyes are drooping, talk to you later sis!"

"Bye Vey~!"

"Bye Misho!"

I hung up and glanced at the clock, 9:55pm. Gotta sleep now, tomorrow's show time! I put away my phone and magazine on the side drawer. I turned off the lights and plopped on the bed to sleep.

~~~~~done!

I'm sorry the chapter is short.... I'll try to make the next longer!

vote and comment!

toodles~