Chapter 16

THIS ISH REEEEAL LONG!

------Sea shore 10:45am-----

Today we're goin back to the academy! But with great memories this time! And...I didn't take any selfies here...ah shit me, how can I forget that?!

Anyways, we all quartets were sitting one table while the juniors were on the others. I took the seat between Ranmaru and Ai.

"Hey we didn't take any pictures at all! Let's take the Oscar selfie!" Reiji chirped flowers around his face clutching his iPhone on the table.

"Shit the pictures Reiji." Ranmaru cussed.

"Ehhh? Don't be a meanie Ran Ran! Come on! Just few pics!" He whined.

He scoffed in return.

"Well leave him be! Will you join Cam? Ai Ai? Vey-chan?" He batted his eyes.

"Uhhhmm.." I uttered.

"Forget it!" The other two yelled.

I sighed. "Anyways, did you all enjoy this time?" I asked out of blue.

"I did a lot!" Reiji chirped.

"It was nice." Ai smiled.

"Good enough." Camus grinned.

"Ranmaru..?" I faced him, he was looking away.

"Huh?.. oh it was cool." He smirked looking at me. "Did you?"

"As long as you all did!" I smirked and threw my arms around Ranmaru's and Ai's shoulders pulling their faces close to my cheeks.

'Click' the camera from Reiji's phone sounded. "Why you little!" Ranmaru jumped from my grip trying to grab his phone but was stopped when Rei's hand covered his face pushing him away.

Camus and Ai laughed. I tried to pulled Ranmaru by the waist back to his seat but I couldn't. "Take a picture!" I exclaimed grining at those two. The goldilocks head smirked taking the pic right on time before Ranmaru fell over my lap making me land backwards from my chair.

"Get off me Ranu!" [Yes I call him that sometimes] I yelled laughing. He blushed and stood holding my hand to get me up. We adjusted our seats and sat.

"Here, have a look." Camus handed the camera smirking. I and Ai laughed our butts off at Ran's face being squished by Reiji's hand in it pounding the table. I gave it to the silver head beside. "God damn it!" He face palmed throwing it to brunette. He laughed falling off his chair.

"Ahhhh...haha..So, when are we gonna leave?" I asked.

"About...3 pm perhaps?" Ai said unsure.

"The chiwawa will show up sooner or later." Ranmaru said.

"Haha, Chiwawa?" I laughed and he snickered.

"Come on mina-san! (Everyone!) One Oscar selfie!" Reiji brought up the topic again whining.

"If you all actually had a good time here, then why not take a picture? For a memory?" I said.

"You've got a point there." Camus agreed nodding.

"Fine." Ranmaru accepted and Ai nodded.

We stood up and went near the water waves. I wrapped my arms around Reiji's neck from behind placing my head on one of his shoulders. Ranu came behind me with Ai and Camus. "Ready? Smile!" The brunette positioned his camera in the air and clicked. We separated and gathered in a circle around to check out the pic.